Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & EventsEXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
The company's department:
Vice President Human Resources
Creatio is one of the fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in Boston, with a global team of 550+ dedicated professionals. With amazing opportunities ahead of us, Creatio is looking for an HR lead to make a significant impact on our team engagement and growth.
Creatio works globally providing a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts including Gartner and Forrester. Its intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. Together with hundreds of partners Creatio operates in 110 countries worldwide.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a fantastic opportunity to build the Boston based HR team from scratch, in a tight collaboration with the European office of the company. This is a unique opportunity to join a swiftly growing enterprise SaaS company and work with a dedicated and proven team in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced global environment.
- Achieve the quarterly hiring goals;
- Grow the employee engagement metrics;
- Build the culture that fully reflects Creatio values.
About the role:
As the VP of HR, Americas & Western Europe, you will be responsible for leading Creatio in the following areas:
- Culture & Communications
- Help continuously evolve and maintain Creatio’s values and operating principles.
- Craft internal communication processes that keep the organization informed and aligned as it grows.
- Drive Creatio’s charity initiatives and programs.
- Organize team building events and activities.
- HR Business Partnership
- Serve as a trusted HR business partner for Creatio’s leadership team.
- Act as a strategic partner to the leadership team and provide insightful, innovative thinking and problem solving on critical HR issues.
- Together with the leadership and the sales enablement team build comprehensive on-boarding programs for sales & marketing roles.
- Work with the leadership team to organize the annual performance review process, as well as the regular employee assessments.
- Establish a continuous feedback and development program that drives real-time improvement in staff and management.
- Talent Acquisition
- Create a hiring engine and manage the process of recruiting and onboarding dozens of new employees each year with a focus on growing the Creatio GTM team.
- Continuously improve, and scale processes to recruit and retain high performing contributors.
- Build relationships with search agencies and job portals, to accelerate the recruitment process.
- HR Brand
- Develop employer branding initiatives to increase HR brand awareness.
- With the help of the marketing team, collaborate with different media to introduce Creatio, as a strong HR brand and culture.
- Learning & Development
- Together with the sales enablement team identify the areas of improvement across the sales organization and establish a sophisticated development program addressing these for the team.
- Build and scale programs that help Creatio’s employees grow and evolve in their roles to meet the ever-changing requirements of our growing company and changing business landscape.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Maintain the processes of employee compensation and benefits, HR procedures and HR compliance.
- Develop and implement needed controls and routines.
- Oversee the office admin and management functions.
- Organize effective collaboration with multiple service providers, creating positive employee experience.
- Strong potential and desire to grow – “the sky is the limit” attitude;
- Getting Things Done approach;
- Passion for the role, the opportunity, and its accompanying challenges;
- Ability and desire to think outside the box;
- Strive for excellence;
- Deep respect to different cultures and diversity, with the strong desire to unite people of different backgrounds and promote equality;
- Hands-on approach;
- Staying positive, no matter what!
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree is a preference;
- 10+ years of HR experience required, at least 2 years in a leadership role;
- Experience in the tech industry is the preference;
- Experience working in the international environment;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all HR processes, with a focus on recruiting;
- Experience operating in the matrix structures with multiple offices and stakeholders;
- Experience scaling the organization from dozens to hundreds of employees;
- Work from our Boston office following the pandemic.
Here is the profile of the CEO:
Katherine Kostereva: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katherine-kostereva-284a523/