Creatio is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners, and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
For the Corporate Sales Executive role, we seek a sales professional to help us scale the number of corporate clients using the Creatio platform who speaks English and French. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within an innovative SaaS technology provider.
The role could be based in Poland or Portugal.
- Deliver revenue targets and all key performance metrics
- Generate new business opportunities on an assigned territory, manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, and other items related to a normal sales function
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and resource to create and execute winning solution sales strategies
- Develop and orchestrate sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Focus on new logo acquisition and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross-and-up-sales
- Ability to work with all customer functions, including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing, and customer procurement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working within SaaS platform sales into corporate clients
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Superb written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- 4-year degree preferred, with technical curiosity and desire to learn
- Experience with CRM/BPM software space is strongly preferred
- Fluency in English and French
What you should expect from us:
- A leading company in a fast-growing environment
- Powerful, mature, and award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants)
- Focus on making our clients successful
- Growing partnership network of leading global system integrators
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards
- A steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect your team to generate own leads as well)
If you are interested, please submit your CV at email@example.com or apply online.