We are looking for a Demo Engineer, who supports the development of the Americas region providing technical expertise and experience to the team, customers, and partners.
The key goal of the role is to assist our regional Presales team with configuring custom demo solutions on the flexible Creatio platform.
The position is focused on the LATAM market where the Company is expanding its customer and partner base. The role is full-time and based in Boston, MA. The candidate must have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree (or in the final year) and be fluent in Spanish.
Working on our team as a Demo Engineer position involves:
- reviewing custom demo requirements and demo scenarios prepared by regional Presales team;
- designing of the demo flow based on the requirements with details of UI forms and process execution steps
- configuration of the solution via no/low-code tools to meet and exceed customer expectations and vision including UI, workflows and business rules, dashboards, etc.;
- assisting with localizing demo requirements and demo instances from/into Spanish language;
- conducting internal training for the team on configured solutions;
- supporting preparation of technical documents for RFP and RFI responses;
- conducting session with local partners;
- updating internal Knowledge Hub with newly developed solutions and materials.
- completing or recently completed an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Business (with an interest in developing in a more technical field).
- fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese will be an advantage.
- analytical thinking.
- intellectual curiosity.
- self-organization and planning skills.
- understanding of business models and processes.
- knowledge of technology. Experience with business automation software will be an advantage.
- creative, eager to learn, and passion for technology.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern office in the Boston city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.