We are looking for an exceptional Digital Performance Marketing Director to reinforce our digital performance strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for owning revenue targets generated from digital campaigns, developing, and enhancing our digital performance strategy, and executing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns across various advertising platforms. You will play a pivotal role in measuring campaign performance, identifying insights, and driving top-of-the-funnel growth as well as reporting their performance. Additionally, you will lead a team of digital performance marketing professionals and collaborate with other teams, ensuring top performance to maximize funnel growth.
The role will be based in Boston and will report to the VP of Marketing Global — Vlad Korol.
- own revenue targets generated from digital campaigns;
- participate in the development and enhancement of Creatio's digital performance strategy;
- plan and execute all digital campaigns across the major digital advertising platforms (e.g., Google, Meta, LinkedIn, YouTube, and others);
- measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (e.g., ROAS, ROMI, and KPIs) with a focus on pipeline growth;
- plan, execute, and analyze digital experiments and conversion tests. Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance of digital campaigns;
- constantly suggest new growth strategies through digital marketing campaigns and initiatives in accordance with the latest performance marketing trends and technologies;
- collaborate with internal teams to maximize campaign performance and accelerate the lead-to-revenue cycle;
- utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimize end-to-end customer journeys across multiple channels and customer engagement touchpoints. Constantly optimize attribution models to maximize journey visibility;
- identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels;
- complete digital marketing department operational requirements aimed at maximizing digital ad performance;
- manage the assigned team by recruiting, selecting, onboarding, and training employees;
- advise on and allocate digital marketing budgets, constantly analyzing spend and recommending changes as necessary to ensure optimization;
- maintain assigned team results by coaching and disciplining employees as well as planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related business field;
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing and at least 5 in B2B SaaS;
- at least 3 years of experience managing digital marketing teams with at least 5 employee;.
- strong experience in digital/performance marketing with hands-on experience in launching campaigns on major advertising platforms (in both PLG and Sales-led motions);
- deep business acumen and knowledge of B2B SaaS space;
- excellent marketing analytical skills with an ability to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & and recommendations.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern office in the Boston city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.