For the Enterprise Account Executive UKI role, we seek an experienced field sales professional to help us scale the number of Enterprises Financial Services industry that use the Creatio platform. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within an innovative SaaS technology provider. Successful candidates will help to build a portfolio of business within the top target enterprises in their territory. Successful candidates will need to drive their own activity and build a funnel while being supported by the broader Creatio organization of diverse and executive, product, and technical teams.
Our targets are ambitious, and we seek engaging, collaborative, successful Enterprise Account Executives with the skills, experience, and track record to make an immediate impact. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
The role will be based in the UK and will report to the Sales Director, UKI — Joshua Hughman.
- deliver against revenue targets and all key performance metrics;
- generate new business opportunities on an assigned territory, manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, and other items related to a normal outside sales function;
- manage the end-to-end enterprise sales process and resources to create and execute winning solution sales strategies;
- establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers (Business and IT);
- develop and orchestrate sales presentations and product demonstrations;
- focus on new logo acquisition and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales;
- ability to work with all customer functions, including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing, and customer procurement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- minimum 5+ years of experience working within enterprise SaaS platform sales into large enterprises;
- experience selling to large financial institutions
- proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets;
- deep understanding of executive-level Enterprise and/or Global Account sales and methodologies;
- superb written and verbal communication and organizational skills; 4-year degree required, with technical curiosity and desire to learn;
- experience with CRM/BPM software space is a plus;
- fluent in English.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect your team to generate its own leads as well);
- growing partnership network of leading global system integrators;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the London city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.