We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, who will be responsible for maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Maintain and develop long-term relationships with strategic global customers of the Enterprise segment.
- To act as a trusted advisor of Enterprise accounts and communicate with them on different levels including C-level executives.
- Control and audit delivery processes in projects for Enterprise customers, identify early red flags to prevent delivery-related issues.
- Engage and collaborate with overseas customers and partners to find a win-win structure of relationships for all parties.
- Grow customer's portfolio through zero churn and active cross and up sales.
- Maintain higher than industry average NPS score.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience in B2B account management or project management with Enterprise accounts of not less than 4 years.
- Desire to learn and adapt fast according to a changing market environment.
- Customer-centric expert with a track record in delivering customer success.
- Project management experience with full-cycle Corporate and Enterprise projects.
What you should expect from us:
- The award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of.
- A remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide.
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here).
- A vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties.
- Caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner.
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay.
- Paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc.
- Nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.