We are actively expanding our Global Growth Marketing Team and looking for an experienced and driven Head of Campaigns who will be responsible for supporting our expanding sales organization and will be managing a regional dedicated team to plan, execute, and measure the success of top-of-the-funnel pipeline campaigns using a variety of different channels and sources (including events, content distribution, ABM campaigns, co-marketing activities with channel partners, collaboration with local listing and portals and many more). The successful candidate will help to further scale our business in the Glonal Region while enjoying collaborating with the growth-minded team.
- develop and execute the regional top-of-funnel plan, including the expected number of sales-qualified leads and opportunities per each respective sub-region;
- facilitate and manage regional multi-channel marketing campaigns (events, content, portals and listings, ABM, PPC, and others);
- manage a regional growth marketing team of Campaign manager, ABM manager, and Partner Marketing Manager;
- collaborate with regional sales teams and directors to align on targets, countries, and penetration strategies;
- engage regional partners to drive joint co-marketing activities;
- effectively orchestrate campaigns to penetrate assigned regional target account lists;
- deliver against pipeline growth targets and all key performance metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of marketing/ business development experience, including 3+ years in B2B;
- strong leadership skills;
- experience with SaaS/Tech companies is desired but not mandatory;
- deep knowledge of B2B top-of-the-funnel channels and sources;
- proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets;
- strong English oral and written skills.
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.