We`re seeking a No-Code Implementation Practice Leader, who will own the development, adoption, and evangelization of the Creatio No Code Implementation methodology.
This leader will have a strong background in software implementation methodology and best practices, ideally across multiple verticals and methodologies (e.g. Agile & Waterfall), and will develop the Creatio standard methodology that integrates the flexibility and efficiency of the platform as well as the long term value of No Code capabilities. From inception to execution to evangelization, the Creatio No-Code Implementation Practice Leader will lead a rigorous process that brings together their skills and background along with insights from Creatio SMEs, Creatio Partners, and Creatio customers to arrive at a new world-class agile implementation methodology. This process will involve hands-on work to develop all the supporting materials and assets as well as a training and certification program, along with ongoing evangelization and thought leadership including, articles, blogs, webinars, and other presentations. This is an exciting opportunity to influence the next evolution of software delivery.
The ideal candidate brings broad cloud software delivery, implementation, practice leadership, and training and is a high-energy, driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate also will have an entrepreneurial focus to contribute to building a growing organization.
The role could be based in Portugal or Poland.
Working on our team as a No-Code Implementation Practice Leader position involves:
- developing the next-generation Creatio No-Code implementation methodology that will become the gold standard for Creatio customers and partners;
- developing and executing a strategy to engage Creatio experts, Creatio Customers, and Creatio partners in a community of practice to ensure the successful next-gen methodology and a community for ongoing feedback;
- hands-on authoring of the methodology all supporting assets and artifacts including Project Plant templates, checklists, toolkits, etc.;
- developing Quality Gates in the phases of the project implementation methodology as well as audit timing and methods;
- contributing to the development of Vendor Assurance offerings based on the methodology framework and best practices;
- developing the ongoing programmatic elements of this practice to include evangelization and adoption of the methodology across the Creatio partner ecosystem;
- developing all needed training, enablement, certification, and quality audit components;
- establishing yourself as a thought leader, expert, and evangelist in the No Code Implementation Methodology;
- becoming active in the extended community of partners, analysts, prospects, and customers;
- author blogs, articles, and whitepapers;
- hosting and leading webinars, podcasts, and interviews.
- seasoned software implementor with experience from Large Enterprise to SMB across multiple implementation and development methodologies, frameworks, and supporting elements (Agile, Scaled Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, etc);
- experience beyond a point solution or single vertical solution. Should have a wide range of experience across multiple verticals or a broad enterprise platform;
- strong Enterprise level project management background with the capability to build and run a program;
- SaaS Cloud software implementation and delivery experience. Helpful to have experience with both configured solutions and customizable solutions with high extensibility;
- expert English authoring, communication, and presentation skills;
- capability to deliver presentations on video and stage;
- creative and innovative builder mindset;
- experience in training and development of training resources;
- helpful to have global experience across regions, time zones, and cultures.
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner;
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.