We are looking for a Partner Account Manager (ANZ) who will be responsible for growing a partner network in the region, driving joint go-to-market activities, and developing existing partnerships.
The role will be based in Australia and will report to the Regional Channels Director, APAC — Eugene Kolosov.
Working on our team as an Partner Account Manager position involves:
• searching, identifying and reaching out to potential target partners in the region;
• conducting Partner Program presentations, arranging demos, and top-to-top meetings to ensure efficient new partner acquisition;
• supervising the onboarding and enablement process.
• building strong relationships within different roles in partners’ organizations, serving as a trusted advisor to facilitate the growth of the partnership and as an essential point of contact for partners’ day-to-day needs;
• creating a business plan with a partner, including co-marketing, sales and pre-sales activities;
• performing quarterly business reviews with partners to monitor and improve the traction;
• ensuring partner’s training and certification to establish Creatio practice;
• conducting regularly scheduled check-in calls with partners to determine how to develop the partnership and execute the genuine care approach to it;
• managing renewals of annual agreements.
• creating a lead generation machine with partners to grow the funnel;
• leading the qualification process with partners to score and identify target customers;
• working on the joint sales approach partners and Creatio Sales Team;
• checking the traction, conducting additional sales training to drive joint opportunities;
• helping partners to close deals by bringing needed resources from Creatio side and participating in the sales process;
- successful background in client/partner-management processes;
- 2+ years of working experience in a software/SaaS business-to-business environment;
- excellent communication skills;
- good personal network within the region;
- being highly motivated and passionate about building alliances and driving revenue growth;
- experience with CRM, BPM, or No-code/Low-code software is highly preferred;
- fluent English — both verbal and written.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- dedicated leadership with open doors;
- a steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect you to generate your own leads as well);
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc.