We are looking for a Partner Account Manager who will be responsible for the relationship management of Corporate and Enterprise partner accounts while ensuring a good pace of acquisition and overall partner’s health, retention, and growth. The role will report to the Regional Channels Director.
Working on our team as a Partner Account Manager position involves:
- building strong partners relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to facilitate the growth of the partnership with Corporate and Enterprise partners, and as an important point of contact for partners’ day-to-day needs;
- using strategic thinking and relationship management to drive growth from existing partners and discover upsell opportunities;
- managing renewals of annual agreements;
- performing quarterly business reviews both onsite and remotely;
- delivering satisfied partners relationships that result in references, case studies, and renewals;
- conducting regularly scheduled partners check-in calls to determine how to maximize client satisfaction.
- lead generation process;
- lead the qualification process with the partner;
- sales strategy discussion;
- meeting confirmation and participation with a client.
- tight collaboration with the sales team for the fastest progress.
- deep search in social media and identify/contact potential partners for new business opportunities;
- acquire new target partners and supervise the onboarding provision.
- experience in a software/SaaS business-to-business environment with a proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement;
- experience in managing partners' accounts;
- excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners;
- strong personal network within the region;
- driven, highly motivated, and passionate about sales;
- professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential;
- fluent in English and French — both verbal and written;
- understanding of CRM and BPM applications, experience in executing business solutions;
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- exceptional organizational and communication skills — both verbal and written;
- comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- successful multi-tasker with the ability to act autonomously;
- ability to identify and focus on their highest-revenue potential partners;
- understand key industry trends and dynamics;
- able to build and maintain lasting relationships with partners;
- strategic thinking;
- self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- high level of integrity and work ethic;
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.