We are looking for a Partner Account Manager responsible for the relationship management of Corporate and Enterprise partner accounts while ensuring a good acquisition pace and overall partner’s health, retention, and growth. The role will report to the Regional Channels Director.
The role could be based in any location in Poland.
Working on our team as a Partner Account Manager position involves:
- building strong partners relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to facilitate the growth of the partnership with Corporate and Enterprise partners, and as an important point of contact for partners’ day-to-day needs;
- using strategic thinking and relationship management to drive growth from existing partners and discover upsell opportunities;
- managing renewals of annual agreements;
- performing quarterly business reviews both onsite and remotely;
- delivering satisfied partners relationships that result in references, case studies, and renewals;
- conducting regularly scheduled partners check-in calls to determine how to maximize client satisfaction.
- lead generation process;
- lead the qualification process with the partner;
- sales strategy discussion;
- meeting confirmation and participation with a client.
- tight collaboration with the sales team for the fastest progress.
- deep search in social media and identify/contact potential partners for new business opportunities;
- acquire new target partners and supervise the onboarding provision.
- experience in a software/SaaS business-to-business environment with a proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement;
- experience in managing partners' accounts;
- excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners;
- strong personal network within the region;
- driven, highly motivated, and passionate about sales;
- professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential;
- fluent in English and Arabic — both verbal and written;
- understanding of CRM and BPM applications, experience in executing business solutions;
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- exceptional organizational and communication skills — both verbal and written;
- comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- successful multi-tasker with the ability to act autonomously;
- ability to identify and focus on their highest-revenue potential partners;
- understand key industry trends and dynamics;
- able to build and maintain lasting relationships with partners;
- strategic thinking;
- self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- high level of integrity and work ethic;
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner;
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.