The Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer (native Spanish speaker, fluent in English) supports the development of the LATAM region providing technical expertise and experience to the team, customers, and partners. Provide Enterprise level Pre-Sales support and deal management to the region’s key opportunities of strategic and significant commercial value. Execute the Regional growth strategy aiding the team to achieve the defined targets and team KPIs.
The role can be based in any location in LATAM and will report to the Head of Pre-Sales Americas based in the USA.
- Conduct key customer meetings with Sales Executives to provide technical expertise and support in current state and vision of product development (roadmap).
- Create vision and strategies for CRM and BPM opportunities and design/configure custom demos, presentations, training, and other supportive materials.
- Deliver product demonstrations to key accounts configured to match customer expectations and needs.
- Deliver company vision to key prospect partners supporting delivery and understanding of our product roadmap.
- Help partners define best approaches in sales strategies based on product specifics and capabilities.
Company and Team-Oriented Responsibilities:
- Conduct competitor analysis and feedback to R&D and Product teams on product development and Sales Enablement on competitors’ strategic position
- Participate in defining deal win strategies
- Participate in defining strategies for regional development
Role measurements of success:
- Overall regional performance to plan
- Growth in existing customer revenue
- Growth in net new accounts
- Win rate in Enterprise partner deals
- Powerful enterprise-grade product
- Limitless opportunities for career development
- Team of motivated and accountable people working with you
- Culture focused on agility and innovation
- Flat organization structure and easy access to C and VP level executives