We're looking for a Presales Engineer to provide critical support in the closure of new business by demo scenarios designing, demo set-up, and customization.
- Reviewing custom demo requirements and demo scenarios prepared by the regional Presales team.
- Design of the demo flow based on the requirements with details of UI forms and process execution steps.
- Configuration of the solution via no/low-code tools to meet and exceed customer expectations and vision including UI, workflows business rules, dashboards, etc.
- Conducting internal training for the team on configured solutions.
- Supporting the preparation of technical responses for RFP and RFI.
- Conducting sessions with local partners.
- Updating internal Knowledge Hub with newly developed solutions and materials.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- More than 1 year of proven experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer / Junior Business Analyst / Customer Support Specialist / Business Development Representative with an interest in developing business analysis.
- English language level - Upper Intermediate/Advanced.
- Analytical skills.
- Self-organization and planning skills.
Will be an advantage:
- knowledge of BPMN;
- previous experience working with the following systems: CRM, ERP, marketing automation, accounting systems, workflow systems, etc.
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.