We are looking for a Product Leader responsible for building a first-class user experience for the Creatio product line. You will be able to define the principles of user experience building and design strategy for the world's best No-Code platform for business process management and CRM.
Working on our team as a Product Leader UX position involves:
- Character development, user experience research, building user journey maps
- Building a system of metrics to analyze the quality of user experience from Creatio products continuously
- Designing and implementing experiments to improve user experience
- Lead strategic research to identify novel product opportunities and conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs and online experiments (A/B testing)
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations
- Quality control of developed components, both at the design system level and at the final implementation level in the product (pixel review)
- Participation in the process of development of new functionality, use of new technical approaches, and improvement of the user experience with the products
- Research and search for optimal solutions in the development of new concepts
- Organization of the process of preparing and testing visual system prototypes during the design phase of new functionality (together with the Product Owners team)
- Providing advice to employees on working with the design system to speed up software development
- Improving effective concept visualization processes during the development of new Creatio functionality
- Work with Product Designers, Product Owners, Engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience in design positions of 5 years or more
- Excellent working knowledge of User Experience
- Experience in developing a design system for a complex application
- Experience with complex multi-tiered interfaces (Consumer-facing Enterprise Applications, CRM, CMS), including experience with mobile applications
- Experience working with design applications: Figma (primary tool), Adobe XD
- Examples of Pixel-Perfect Design execution and projects in the role of Head of UX Design
- Deep understanding of advanced design principles (Composition, Visual Tension, Static and Dynamic, Elevation, Gestalt Principles, Design Thinking, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including engineers, product managers, and senior managers
What to expect from us:
- The award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of.
- A remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide.
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here).
- A vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties.
- Caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner.
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay.
- Paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc.
- Nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration