We are looking for a Product Owner with a solid technical skillset to join the SCRUM team, which is engaged in developing the line products.
You will be able to determine new vectors for the development of the platform and shape the future of the world's best Low-code platform for business process management and CRM.
What we expect:
- collection and elaboration of business requirements from customers, partners, external community, and internal users;
- organization and prioritization of requirements in the information resources of the company;
- protection of concepts: grouping and expanding business requirements, forming a model for bringing the solution to the market, developing mockups, UX and UI design (together with UI designers) of the future solution, creating presentation materials, writing user stories, setting tasks for a team of technical writers to describe the functionality on internal and public information resources of the company;
- performing market research: competitor research, search and analysis of integration solutions, and analysis of reports from global analytical agencies (Forrester, Gartner);
- conducting SCRUM activities with development teams: Kick-off presentations, Refinement, Planning, Review, Retro;
- cooperation with the Scrum Master to improve the effectiveness of teams, and the formation and tracking of team metrics;
- provision of consultations for internal employees, customers, and partners to customize the system to close business needs.
Required professional skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner;
- experience in product concept development;
- experience in working and integrating with technology partners to implement joint products;
- experience collaborating with a team on application architecture and making architectural decisions;
- deep understanding of the software development cycle;
- skills in analyzing the market of IT solutions, analyzing the needs and expectations of users;
- practical experience, willingness and ability to work both at the strategic level and at the level of defining detailed requirements.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.