Creatio is seeking an experienced and driven Channels Director Americas to play a pivotal role in scaling our partner network and ensuring partner acquisition, health, retention, and growth. We are looking for a dynamic and collaborative professional with a proven track record in channel sales who can make an immediate impact. If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and fun environment and are committed to excellence, we want you on our team.
Location: Boston, MA
Reporting to: Alex Donchuk, SVP of Channels
- Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans, and profit targets.
- Identify and report on business opportunities in target markets with partners.
- Maximize new business development opportunities and acquisition of new partners.
- Oversee a sales team in the assigned territory.
- Build strong partner relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to facilitate account growth.
- Use strategic thinking and relationship management to drive growth from existing partners and discover upsell opportunities.
- Manage renewals of annual agreements.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with partners, both onsite and remotely.
- Foster satisfied partner relationships that result in references, case studies, and renewals.
- Set clear team goals and create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a software/SaaS business-to-business environment with a proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Previous experience in managing partner accounts.
- Experience driving channel sales, ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated, and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience in low-code, CRM, or BPM applications, with the ability to execute business solutions.
What you should expect from us:
- The award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of.
- Growing partnership network of leading global system integrators.
- A remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide.
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here).
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties.
- Caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay.
- Paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc.
- Nice and modern office in the Boston city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.