We`re looking for a Sales Director to drive sales in the Enterprise and Corporate segments of USA.
A successful Sales Director at Creatio will be accountable for overall regional sales performance, achieving revenue goals, and aligning sales objectives with the company’s global strategy.
We would like to acquaint you with your future manager — Andy Zambito — Chief Sales Officer Americas.
- Achieve assigned sales targets by efficiently executing Creatio's go-to-market strategy.
- Actively participate in deals and partner engagements.
- Manage deals with the hands-on approach and direct participation in sales opportunities.
- Aggressively penetrate the USA and deliver fast business outcomes.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Achieve the assigned sales target for the team.
- Develop pipeline by launching sales-driven lead generation initiatives.
- Manage key sales conversions.
- Accurately maintain sales forecast.
- Install a sense of urgency in the team.
- Effectively implement changes and innovations.
Hands-On Leadership Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strong and creative sales strategies.
- Directly participate in sales. Build long-lasting C/VP-level relationships with clients.
- Engage and develop the channel partners.
- Exceptionally deliver sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Regular reporting to the leadership on the achievement of targets.
Leadership and Management:
- Bring and enable talented individuals to the team.
- Effectively manage the team, and enable the staff to deliver world-class results.
- Develop a high-performance culture focused on success, ownership, loyalty, and growth.
- Build trust, coach, and care for your team, with the goal of boosting performance and relationships.
- Prove insightful and timely feedback to address underperformance and aid in talent development.
- Effectively work with in-office and remote teams globally. Demonstrate the Getting Things Done approach.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; a Master’s degree is a preference.
- 5+ years in enterprise software sales.
- Experience in enterprise B2B SaaS industry (selling of business applications) required.
- Experience operating in complex, multi-channel, multi-product enterprise sales environments.
- People management skills. Remote work.
What you should expect from us:
- The award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of.
- A remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide.
- Developed customer base in USA and globally.
- Focus on making our clients successful.
- Growing partnership network of leading global system integrators.
- A steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect your team to generate own leads as well)
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here).
- A vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties.
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay.
- Paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc.