Creatio is one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies, headquartered in Boston, with a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals. With amazing opportunities ahead of us, Creatio is looking for a Regional Sales Director to drive sales in the Corporate and Enterprise segments of USA&Canada. A successful Regional Sales Director at Creatio will be accountable for overall regional sales performance, achieving revenue goals, and aligning sales objectives with the company’s global strategy.
The company is dedicated to winning a big horizontal market, targeting mid-size and large enterprises with a global TAM of dozens of thousands of organizations. With 60% YoY ARR growth and 130% of Net Retention, Creatio demonstrates world-class growth metrics.
Creatio works globally, providing a no-code platform for industry workflows and CRM. Key industry analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, have recognized the company as a market leader. Its intelligent products accelerate mid-size and large enterprises' sales, marketing, service, and operations. Together with hundreds of partners Creatio operates in 100 countries worldwide.
Creatio has a strong and growing global customer base and industry-leading retention rates thanks to our powerful product and experienced team. We have been demonstrating robust growth fueled by new customer acquisitions and expansion of the existing accounts.
The role is reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, Andy Zambito.
- Achieve assigned sales targets by efficiently executing Creatio go-to-market strategy.
- Actively participate in deals and partner engagements. Manage deals with the hands-on approach and direct participation in sales opportunities.
- Aggressively penetrate USA and Canada, and deliver fast business outcomes.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Achieve the assigned sales target for the team
- Develop pipeline by launching sales-driven lead generation initiatives
- Manage key sales conversions
- Accurately maintain sales forecast
- Install a sense of urgency in the team
- Effectively implement changes and innovations
BEING A PLAYER-MANAGER/BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION:
- Develop and execute strong and creative sales strategies
- Directly participate in sales
- Build long-lasting C/VP-level relationships with clients
- Engage and develop the channel partners
- Exceptionally deliver sales presentations and demonstrations
- Regular reporting to the leadership on the achievement of targets
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
- Bring and enable talented individuals to the team
- Effectively manage the team, and enable the staff to deliver world-class results
- Develop a high-performance culture focused on success, ownership, loyalty, and growth
- Build trust, coach, and care for your team with the goal of boosting performance and relationships
- Prove insightful and timely feedback to address underperformance and aid in talent development
- Effectively work with in-office and remote teams globally
- Demonstrate the Getting Things Done approach
What you should expect from us:
- A leading company in a fast-growing environment
- Powerful, mature, and award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants)
- Developed customer base in the USA and globally
- Focus on making our clients successful
- Growing partnership network of leading global system integrators
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards
- A steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect your team to generate own leads as well)
- Collaborative international environment where everybody is happy to help
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; a Master’s degree is a preference
- 5+ years in enterprise software sales
- Experience in enterprise B2B SaaS industry (selling of business applications) required
- Experience operating in complex, multi-channel, multi-product enterprise sales environments
- People management skills
- Remote work
If you are interested, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the profile of the role’s direct manager, Chief Sales Officer – Andy Zambito