We are currently looking for an open-minded, self-driven and experienced Senior Human Resources Manager to join our team!
The role is hybrid and can be based in Warsaw, Poland.
Working on our team as an Senior Human Resources Manager position involves:
- developing and implementing HR projects and initiatives;
- facilitating the onboarding and seamless integration of new employees;
- supporting the growth and performance evaluation processes;
- providing guidance to managers on effective employee interaction - improvement analysis, problem solving discussions;
- responsibility for budgeting across HR trainings area and employee development initiatives - forecasting needs and reporting of costs;
- coordinating training programs: identifying needs, selecting providers, and assisting with organization;
- conducting individual meetings and monitoring employee satisfaction;
- organizing and conducting employee satisfaction and engagement surveys;
- nurturing and fostering corporate culture.
- practical HRBP/HR Manager/People Partner experience of at least 3 years;
- fluent in English;
- very good command of Ukrainian/Russian;
- successful track record in implementing HR projects and initiatives;
- exceptional communication skills and conflict resolution abilities;
- strong prioritization skills and the ability to multitask effectively;
- strong analytical and critical thinking abilities;
- flexibility and adaptability to embrace change.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.