We are seeking a detail-oriented, experienced in the area of international taxation — Senior Tax Manager. This role will be responsible for the end-to-end processes for both Direct and Indirect tax reporting and reviewing via a mixture of in-house data analysis and cooperation with external tax providers.
The role will directly report to the Chief Financial Officer.
Tax Compliance & Reporting
- supporting and reviewing Tax Returns prepared by external service providers ( Tax Amount Validation, Review, and Approval) in 7 jurisdictions (USA, Australia, EMEA Markets);
- ensuring timely compliance for the submission of the returns in collaboration with external service providers in the mentioned jurisdictions;
- ensuring compliance with tax regulations and reporting requirements;
- staying updated on changes in tax laws and regulations and communicate their impact on the organization.
Tax Planning & Analysis
- assisting in tax planning procedures to ensure that the company's tax liability is calculated efficiently;
- analyzing financial data and recommending tax strategies that align with business goals;
- providing tax support to senior management as requested;
- examining and advising internal stakeholders on tax-related concerns;
- conducting in-depth analysis of financial statements to identify tax opportunities and risks;
- implementing best practices to enhance efficiency and accuracy in tax compliance and reporting.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field;
- at least 6 years of experience in tax and accounting departments, BIG4 experience is considered an advantage;
- very good written and spoken English;
- proficient and experienced in MS Office applications, Excel in particular is a must;
- deep knowledge & understanding of International Tax Legislation, Indirect Taxes Management, CPT, OECD principles, WTH, and Transfer Pricing Principles;
- US & IT industry background will be a big advantage;
- desire to deep dive into the specifics;
- strong organizational project management skills;
- The Ukranian language would be an asset.
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.