We are looking for a SEO Manager who will be responsible for developing the link-building strategy and analyzing website performance and SEO-page results together with the team.
Working on our team as a SEO Manager position involves:
- developing and executing the link-building strategy;
- optimizing existing content for better search engine visibility;
- creating new content that is optimized for search engines and engages the target audience;
- analyzing website performance and SEO-page results to identify areas for improvement;
- conducting continuous keyword and competitor research to stay on top of industry trends;
- performing technical audits and implement improvements to ensure the website is search engine friendly.
- 1+ years of work experience in a similar position;
- basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- knowledge and experience in link-building, ability to rate a website (Ahrefs or other tools);
- understanding of SEO content analysis and ability to create a task for a copywriter;
- familiarity with GA4 or Universal Analytics, Google Search Console, and ScreamingFro;
- experience with keyword research tools, such as Ahrefs;
- good understanding of website indexing and possible technical issues;
- experience with multilanguage websites and UX services (Hotjar, Plerdy, etc.) is an advantage.
What to expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.