We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Talent Acquisition team as a Team Lead. As the Director for Talent Acquisition (non-IT), you will be shaping the future of our organization by leading a team of talented recruiters and driving the global recruitment strategy.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Provide leadership to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Conduct regular team meetings, set goals, and monitor progress and KPIs.
- Mentor and develop team members, fostering professional growth.
- Continuously assess and improve the recruitment process for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement best practices and innovative solutions to enhance the overall candidate experience.
- Utilize data and metrics to drive decision-making and process optimization.
- Independent work on closing vacancies - the whole cycle of recruitment of middle to senior-level candidates.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and department heads to understand staffing needs.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to provide regular updates on recruitment activities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of talent acquisition experience, focusing on leadership roles.
- People management skills.
- Proven experience managing and leading a high-performing team.
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide strategic insights.
- Familiarity with ATS system.
What you should expect from us:
- The award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of.
- A remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide.
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here).
- A vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties.
- Caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay.
- Paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc.
- Nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.