Low-Code-PlattformCRMCreatio als führender Anbieter eingestuft im Gartner Magic Quadrant fürSales Force Automation, 2020Mehr erfahren
RessourcenEntdecken Sie CreatioE-Learning-Kurse in unserer AkademieKurs finden
Holen Sie sich kompetente Hilfe und Beratung
für das beste Erlebnis mit der Plattform
Customer Success Management
Sichern Sie sich einen erstklassigen Kundenservice
mit Ihrem persönlichen Customer Success Manager
Implementierung und Beratung
Holen Sie sich professionelle Beratung und
Integrationsunterstützung von Branchengurus
- Technischer Support
Creatio Partner-ÖkosystemCREATIO ist 5-Star Partner Program-Preisträger im Jahr 2019Mehr erfahren
UnternehmenNeuigkeiten und Veranstaltungen
Aus bpm’online wirdCreatio!Mehr erfahren
Aktuelle Updates zur Produktentwicklung, Neuigkeiten
zur Creatio-Partner- und Kunden-Community
für IT- und digitale Führungskräfte
Veranstaltungsreihe für IT- und digitale Führungskräfte
zur Optimierung Ihres Geschäfts
Creatio’s Digital Events Roundup: July 2020, Part 2
Creatio, a global software company that provides a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM, is announcing its upcoming digital events for the second half of July. The upcoming webinars include Creatio Arena, Thought Leadership webinars, E-Lunch & Learn and Industry in Focus webinars. Events will be held for Americas and the APAC regions.
The company has invited industry experts and celebrity speakers to discuss the latest tech trends, exchange viewpoints on the most pressing topics, share expertise on digital transformation, and more. Below is a detailed list of digital events by industry. Join Creatio’s wide range of events for in-depth industry insights, business recommendations and riveting debates about the advantages of various IT strategies.
- Practical Webinar: Top Use Cases of Leveraging Low-Code Technology to Accelerate Customer-Facing and Operational Processes – July 21, 11 AM EDT / 5 PM CEST
- Practical Webinar for the APAC region: Top Use Cases of Leveraging Low-Code Technology to Accelerate Customer-Facing and Operational Processes – July 22, 5 PM AEST / 3 PM SGT
- Creatio Arena: Winning IT strategy: integrated unified system vs a range of best-of-breed apps – July 23, 10 AM EDT / 3 PM BST / 4 PM CEST
- Product Battle: Creatio vs Salesforce for the APAC region – July 27, 5 PM AEST / 3 PM SGT
- Thought Leadership webinar in partnership with Mitra Innovation: Elevating Digital Customer Experience Excellence with Low-Code: Real-life Examples – July 28, 11 AM EDT / 5 PM CEST
- Thought Leadership webinar for the APAC region in partnership with Mitra Innovation: Elevating Digital Customer Experience Excellence with Low-Code: Real-life Examples – July 29, 5 PM AEST / 3 PM SGT
- Thought Leadership webinar for the APAC region in partnership with Solutions Metrix: Improving operational efficiency of insurance organizations with low-code platform for process management and CRM: Saskatchewan Blue Cross case – July 22, 5 PM AEST / 3 PM SGT
- Thought Leadership webinar in partnership with Solutions Metrix: Improving operational efficiency of insurance organizations with low-code platform for process management and CRM: Saskatchewan Blue Cross case – July 29, 12 PM EDT / 6 PM CEST
- Industry in Focus: Banking industry best practices: leveraging aggregated real-time data in your CRM to deliver high-end CX – July 30, 10 AM EDT / 4 PM CEST
- Thought Leadership webinar in Polish: What is low-code CRM and why now is the time to invest in it – July 30, 12 PM CEST
- E-Lunch & Learn for manufacturing industry IT and digital leaders in partnership with Industrie Reply – July 23, 12 PM EDT
- Industry in Focus in partnership with Industry Reply: Gaining control of Supply Chain Quality: How low-code is changing the way to look at Supply Chain Management – July 29, 4 PM EDT / 1 PM PDT
For more details, please check digital events page.
Creatio (formerly bpm’online) is a global software company providing a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM.
The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Its intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. Together with hundreds of partners Creatio operates in 110 countries worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.creatio.com