Low-Code-PlattformCRMCreatio als führender Anbieter eingestuft im Gartner Magic Quadrant fürSales Force Automation, 2020Mehr erfahren
RessourcenEntdecken Sie CreatioE-Learning-Kurse in unserer AkademieKurs finden
Holen Sie sich kompetente Hilfe und Beratung
für das beste Erlebnis mit der Plattform
Customer Success Management
Sichern Sie sich einen erstklassigen Kundenservice
mit Ihrem persönlichen Customer Success Manager
Implementierung und Beratung
Holen Sie sich professionelle Beratung und
Integrationsunterstützung von Branchengurus
- Technischer Support
Creatio Partner-ÖkosystemCREATIO ist 5-Star Partner Program-Preisträger im Jahr 2019Mehr erfahren
UnternehmenNeuigkeiten und Veranstaltungen
Aus bpm’online wirdCreatio!Mehr erfahren
Aktuelle Updates zur Produktentwicklung, Neuigkeiten
zur Creatio-Partner- und Kunden-Community
für IT- und digitale Führungskräfte
Veranstaltungsreihe für IT- und digitale Führungskräfte
zur Optimierung Ihres Geschäfts
Regular update package for Creatio products
We are pleased to introduce a new update package for Creatio products, which features even more improvements and enhancements.
With the new package users will get:
Website events tracking. Marketing Creatio now features a completely revamped website tracking functionality so end-users have more robust tools to analyze customer behaviour on their websites.
- User activity can be tracked on multiple websites.
- The list of events that can be tracked has been extended (e.g. completing a registration form, downloading a file, adding or removing a product to the shopping cart, etc.)
- Additional information for every event now includes data about customers’ browsers, screen resolution, prefered language and the page from which they were redirected.
- Website events for incomplete user sessions will now be recorded as well, e.g., if a user left a page before it has fully loaded.
Email-marketing. Thanks to the update, working with email templates has become easier for email marketers. Creatio will inspect the HTML-code and notify you if there is an error. The system users will also be able to perform the following when working with recipients’ lists:
- create a custom audience list from different sources in the system (e.g. lead, contact, order, event attendee, etc.);
- filter recipients by connected objects fields (e.g. you can add to the audience
- list only those leads that have a particular, predefined need);
- clear the audience list in one click;
- when setting up email campaigns with dynamic content, users can now look through the content of emails sent earlier.
Predictive data analysis. A new [Recommended products] tab has been added on the opportunity page in Sales Creatio. The system will use ML predictive models to analyze data from at least 100 opportunities and offer a personalized list of products that a customer is most likely to purchase.
Sales forecasting. Now users can predefine periods for recalculating the actual values in the [Forecasts] section.
Data management. In the current Google Chrome version, you will be able to use voice typing in multi-line text fields.
Section Wizard. The no-code tools for designing section pages and “pre-configured pages” in business processes have been expanded. For instance, users can select the format for displaying the “Date/Time” fields, specify a character limit in the text field, specify a field title in several languages, or configure conditions to automatically fill in a field from another connected field.
Business processes. You can now run business processes for multiple records within a section. Additionally, a range of other capabilities for working with multi-instance processes were added:
- A trace is available for multi-instance subprocesses where you can find element variables as well as the process elements.
- Execution diagram shows how many instances of a subprocess were started, completed and interrupted.
- No-code tools now allow to set up process parameters of the “Collection of records” type.
Integrations. In the beta-testing mode, users can authenticate the integrated third-party applications with the OAuth 2.0 protocol using the “client credentials” authentication type.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on Creatio Academy
Learn more about the functionality that will be introduced in the upcoming Creatio releases >>