Low-Code-PlattformCRMCreatio als führender Anbieter eingestuft im Gartner Magic Quadrant fürSales Force Automation, 2020Mehr erfahren
RessourcenEntdecken Sie CreatioE-Learning-Kurse in unserer AkademieKurs finden
Holen Sie sich kompetente Hilfe und Beratung
für das beste Erlebnis mit der Plattform
Customer Success Management
Sichern Sie sich einen erstklassigen Kundenservice
mit Ihrem persönlichen Customer Success Manager
Implementierung und Beratung
Holen Sie sich professionelle Beratung und
Integrationsunterstützung von Branchengurus
- Technischer Support
Creatio Partner-ÖkosystemCREATIO ist 5-Star Partner Program-Preisträger im Jahr 2019Mehr erfahren
UnternehmenNeuigkeiten und Veranstaltungen
Aus bpm’online wirdCreatio!Mehr erfahren
Aktuelle Updates zur Produktentwicklung, Neuigkeiten
zur Creatio-Partner- und Kunden-Community
für IT- und digitale Führungskräfte
Veranstaltungsreihe für IT- und digitale Führungskräfte
zur Optimierung Ihres Geschäfts
Creatio CRM legal
With an extensive and fast-growing client base and robust case portfolios, many law firms are now seeking a legal practice management solution that would consolidate client data; help the firm acquire, retain and manage clients more efficiently; automate the process of case management and billing.
Creatio CRM legal is a complete and process-based solution that offers front & back-office business tools to help law firms fully manage their entire practice.
Thanks to Creatio outlook connector, your lawyers and advisors do not need to learn another new interface – they can comfortably work in their familiar program; work offline and seamlessly integrate with Outlook’s built-in functionality. Eliminate data duplication whilst maintaining the integrity of your data.
All-in-one Solution to Run a Smooth and Profitable Practice
Creatio CRM legal has been designed to meet the specific needs of the industry:
- Enjoy intuitive interface for fast and efficient operation – advisors and office staff will focus on matters and clients, not forms and reports
- Consolidate the management of client and matter data
- Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Google services to get all that you need in a single system
- See reminders for time-sensitive or overdue tasks, and track progress of objectives
- Get an auto-time stamp when completing workflow activities
- Track KPIs in a single dashboard – revenue per consultant, per department, per service etc.
- Relish a 360-degree view of your company efficiency on a consolidated dashboard
- Summarize all activities and analyse data to aid strategic and operational decisions
- Automatic and manual time recordings fully capture billable time, whilst all events of case management are auto-time stamped.
- Job costs calculated based on employee internal and external rates and appropriate services are charged to the client; this avoids non-billable time
- Easily manage client current balance: credit/debit on fee & time
- Invoices created considering additional costs incurred on the scope of services provided
- Organize billing for compliance contracts, fixed fees, hourly charged services just as efficiently
- Access real-time data on financial performance, generate reports on employee tasks with amounts and financial results
Case & Matter Management
- All of your case & matter data managed in one place
- Manage workload distribution and task delegation
- Gather information on time worked or billed, associated legal advisers and their rates
- Get notifications on due dates, important events
- Track budgets and accompanying invoices of every legal matter
- Leverage role-based access to matters, documents, emails, sensitive claims information, financial data, etc.
- Set up a unified repository for improved control and management of documents
- Create template documents, populate with personalized details (ex: name of client etc.) and email the client directly from the system
- Organize document categories in a tree-like structure, use the Quick Search for the document or template you need
- Archive all document versions to control content throughout its lifecycle
- Automate multi-tier review and approval process to maintain document accuracy and timely provision
- Enhance collaboration and share knowledge across the firm
CRM, Sales & Marketing Management
- Collect vital client data via multiple channels: email, phone, website, social networks
- Access client key data with just a mouse click: contact info, mutual connections, matters handled by the firm, interaction history, upcoming meetings, etc.
- Use multiple criteria to segment clients
- Plan and launch targeted marketing campaigns and PR activities
- Track and record entire sales process from lead source, to appointment and to sale
- Expand opportunities for cross sales
- Improve profitability by focusing especially on the most profitable clients
Business Process Management
- Seamlessly manage all the client-facing processes and back-office tasks
- Design processes using an intuitive graphical designer and execute to streamline legal service delivery
- Automate day-to-day work, focus on clients instead of routine
- Facilitate internal communications
- Continuously improve processes, be pragmatic to changes in working patterns and gain competitive advantage
Under the Hood
Your employees will enjoy Creatio CRM legal; it’s an intuitive web interface that allows them to undertake their work anywhere. What’s more, easily self-customize the system with configuration tools and enable your firm meet the ever-evolving business needs.
Want to learn how Creatio CRM legal can uplift your business Request a Live Demo.