Plataforma Low-codeCRMCreatio nombrado líder en el Cuadrante Mágico de Gartner paraAutomatización de Fuerza de Ventas, 2020Conozca mas
RecursosExplore CreatioCursos de e-learning en nuestra AcademiaBusque un curso
Obtenga ayuda y orientación de expertos para la mejor
experiencia con la plataforma
Gestor del Éxito del Cliente
Perciba el servicio al cliente de una estrella de rock
con un Gestor de Éxito dedicado
Implementación y Consultoría
Obtenga soporte de integración y asesoramiento profesional
de los gurús de la industria
- Soporte Técnico
Soluciones por IndustriaCreatio para Servicios FinancierosSoluciones de CRM para bancos e instituciones financierasConozca mas
Ecosistema de Partners de CreatioEl Programa de Partners de CREATIO obtienepremio Ganador 5 estrellas en 2020Conozca mas
CompañiaNovedades y Eventos
EXPLORE LOS EVENTOS DIGITALES DE CREATIOpara CIOs y líderes digitalesReserve un asiento gratis
sobre la comunidad de clientes y parterns de Creatio
Conferencia mundial de transmisión en vivo de 24 horas
para líderes digitales y de TI
Eventos digitales sobre cómo navegar a través del cambio
y transformar su negocio usando low-code
6 cool features to look for in CRM software
In previous postings, we have discussed the benefits of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to your organization. Gartner analysts say CRM will be a top priority in 2013 and 2014 for enterprise IT spending. Such software enables you to track all you customer-facing processes. By keeping all of this information in one place, you can predict future orders, offer other goods or services based on the client’s previous purchases, and personalize communications online and via regular communications.
If you are considering purchasing CRM software for your company, below are 6 key items you will want to investigate.
- Perhaps the most important criteria for any software purchase is ease of use. You want a system with an uncluttered look that is free from redundant information and keeps your employees focused on what’s relevant, allowing to locate features quickly. Engaging interface that keeps your staff focused on work is a great benefit!
- Consider how well the product you are looking at will integrate with the other systems your business already uses, such as your ERP, BI or marketing automation systems. The more the CRM can blend seamlessly with what your business is already using, the more your employees will embrace it.
- You should compare a variety of CRM systems. While many of them will have similar basic functions, you will find that each should have some unique ones as well. You may stumble across features that is particularly applicable to your company and that can drive greater agility for your business.
- Take a thorough look at how the system stores and retrieves information. Ideally, you would have a system that intelligently puts the information into the context of your current task and keeps all irrelevant data hidden. You also want to be able to obtain information electronically, requiring little to no data entry on the part of your staff.
- Customization is also one of the key factors when it comes to CRM. It’s a great benefit if the CRM platform provides open configuration and extensive API to allow any customizations required for your business and support your business growth.
- Finally, for the companies working on a competitive market it’s critical to have high level of security of any business application. Ensure the CRM solution is protected at several levels.
With some research, you are sure to find a CRM that is a perfect fit for your organization.