Plataforma Low-codeCRMCreatio nombrado líder en el Cuadrante Mágico de Gartner paraAutomatización de Fuerza de Ventas, 2020Conozca mas
RecursosExplore CreatioCursos de e-learning en nuestra AcademiaBusque un curso
Obtenga ayuda y orientación de expertos para la mejor
experiencia con la plataforma
Gestor del Éxito del Cliente
Perciba el servicio al cliente de una estrella de rock
con un Gestor de Éxito dedicado
Implementación y Consultoría
Obtenga soporte de integración y asesoramiento profesional
de los gurús de la industria
- Soporte Técnico
Soluciones por IndustriaCreatio para Servicios FinancierosSoluciones de CRM para bancos e instituciones financierasConozca mas
Ecosistema de Partners de CreatioEl Programa de Partners de CREATIO obtienepremio Ganador 5 estrellas en 2020Conozca mas
CompañiaNovedades y Eventos
EXPLORE LOS EVENTOS DIGITALES DE CREATIOpara CIOs y líderes digitalesReserve un asiento gratis
Actualizaciones recientes sobre el desarrollo de productos, noticias
sobre la comunidad de clientes y parterns de Creatio
Conferencia mundial de transmisión en vivo de 24 horas
para líderes digitales y de TI
Eventos digitales sobre cómo navegar a través del cambio
y transformar su negocio usando low-code
5 Things about CRM from Santa Claus
Whether real or fictional, the character of Santa Claus has a lot to teach us about establishing good relationships. In the spirit of the season, imagine Santa Claus as a business and children as his clients.
Within this line of thinking, you will see Santa does quite a few things a good business should do as well.
- The Customer is the king for Santa. Santa is so committed to his “customers” that he’s made the reward of children who have been good a matter of his life. As Santa does, make sure that your services meet customers’ needs and your customers get exactly what they want at a time agreed.
- Santa is a good listener. Children write letters to the North Pole, make wish lists, and whisper in Santa’s ear at the mall, all in complete faith that their desires will be heard and fulfilled. As a business, wouldn’t you want your clients to have such total confidence in you?
- Santa finds resources, approaches and technology to meet the ever-growing demand. When the population grew from 5 million at the dawn of agriculture to over 7 billion nowadays, Santa still finds the way to meet the increased demand. When your business is ready to employ new technologies and approaches you can be the same efficient in client relationship management as Santa is. Find your faster way to navigate the growing number of chimneys.
- Santa makes a list, and checks it twice. In other words, he understands the importance of being complete and thorough in his duties. By using customer relationship management software, you can easily pull data regarding your customers, review it, and tend to their needs in a timely fashion.
- Santa never fails to deliver on time, year after year. As a business, you always want to be seen as that reliable to your customers. Your goal should be excellent customer service, with goods and services delivered consistently on time, every time. But remember, Santa does not do this alone. In addition to the elves on his production line, he has 8 reindeer to drive his sleigh and Rudolph to light the way. The success of your business depends on both the attitude you project and the excellent people you have surrounding you working towards the same goals.