Platform rendah-kodeCRMCreatio diakui sebagai yang terdepan oleh Gartner's Magic Quadrant untukSales Force Automation, 2020Pelajari lebih lanjut
Sumber DayaJelajahi Creatiokursus e-learning dari AkademiCari kursus e-learning
Dapatkan bantuan dan panduan ahli untuk pengalaman
terbaik dalam menggunakan platform.
Customer success management
Bayangkan layanan pelanggan kelas dunia
dengan manajer kesuksesan yang berdedikasi.
Implementasi dan konsultasi
Dapatkan dukungan penasihat dan integrasi profesional
dari pakar industri
- Dukungan Teknis
Ekosistem kemitraan CreatioCREATIO adalah Program Kemitraan Bintang-5memenangkan penghargaan pada 2020Pelajari lebih lanjut
PerusahaanBerita dan Acara
JELAJAHI ACARA DIGITAL CREATIOuntuk CIO dan pemimpin digitalPesan tempat gratis
Pembaruan terkini tentang pengembangan produk, berita
mengenai mitra Creatio dan komunitas pelanggan.
Livestreamin konferensi selama 24 jam di seluruh dunia
untuk para pemimpin teknologi informasi dan digital.
Acara digital mengenai cara melalui perubahan
dan mengubah bisnis Anda menggunakan platform rendah-kode.
Regular update package for Creatio products
We are excited to introduce a new update package for Creatio products, which features even more improvements and enhancements.
The new version updates include:
Content designer. The update includes enhancements to the Content Designer functionality. New features allow users to craft more attractive email newsletters. Also, UI improvements make it much easier for users to work with newsletter templates. As part of the current update:
- The new Content Designer supports the adaptive email template layout.
- Users can now configure the structure of their email template layout. This structure determines the positioning of the email content. A template layout consists of several content blocks; each block can have several sections, and each section can have several columns where you can add content elements.
- The new version features the ability to save any content block from an existing template and reuse it in other templates was added.
- Now users can add a background image for the content block, set a list of fonts, change the width of the template columns, add a menu or “white space” between template elements, etc.
Creatio Marketing. We have implemented a new UI for previewing email templates. The saved templates are stored in both list and tile views.
Creatio Portal. When working with sales on the partner portal, it is possible to add a new account or edit the data of an existing one. In addition, by filling out information on competitors in sales, partners can independently supplement data on suppliers, manufacturers and competitor products. This allows the company to receive more information about competitor products as well as about the markets with partner sale channels.
Core functions. A number of changes were made to the core functions of Creatio to improve the user experience and speed up work with the system:
- We have locked the column header positions of section lists in the List view mode. When you scroll down the list, the column headers will always stay on the screen.
- If you try to delete multiple records, Creatio will now warn that you cannot delete the records with cascade connection if you don’t have permissions to some of the connected records.
- We have revamped the email functionality operation when using MS Exchange. Now an email appears in the Creatio mailbox as soon as it is delivered to the server.
- To simplify navigation, we have added a button that enables you to open the Process Library right from the Process Log.
- We have improved the ability to work with macros in MS Word printables. You can now use the same macro for setting up both primary and table parts of the printable.
Administration. System administrators now have even more opportunities to organize the work of the Creatio support service in secure connection mode. In particular, now they can:
- provide access to their application with credentials of other users;
- review records created by support agents during safe connection;
- log remote connection sessions.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on the Creatio Academy.
Learn more about the functionality that will be introduced in the upcoming Creatio releases >>