Platform rendah-kodeCRMCreatio diakui sebagai yang terdepan oleh Gartner's Magic Quadrant untukSales Force Automation, 2020Pelajari lebih lanjut
Sumber DayaJelajahi Creatiokursus e-learning dari AkademiCari kursus e-learning
Dapatkan bantuan dan panduan ahli untuk pengalaman
terbaik dalam menggunakan platform.
Customer success management
Bayangkan layanan pelanggan kelas dunia
dengan manajer kesuksesan yang berdedikasi.
Implementasi dan konsultasi
Dapatkan dukungan penasihat dan integrasi profesional
dari pakar industri
- Dukungan Teknis
Ekosistem kemitraan CreatioCREATIO adalah Program Kemitraan Bintang-5memenangkan penghargaan pada 2020Pelajari lebih lanjut
PerusahaanBerita dan Acara
JELAJAHI ACARA DIGITAL CREATIOuntuk CIO dan pemimpin digitalPesan tempat gratis
Pembaruan terkini tentang pengembangan produk, berita
mengenai mitra Creatio dan komunitas pelanggan.
Livestreamin konferensi selama 24 jam di seluruh dunia
untuk para pemimpin teknologi informasi dan digital.
Acara digital mengenai cara melalui perubahan
dan mengubah bisnis Anda menggunakan platform rendah-kode.
The company's department:
Solutions Engineer (Brazil, LATAM)
Creatio is one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies offering a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM.
The company has been highly recognized by key industry analysts, being included into seven Forrester Waves and five Gartner Magic Quadrants, and recognized as a Leader in two of them.
Creatio’s intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service, and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. With a global team of 600+ dedicated professionals and hundreds of partners, Creatio operates in 110 countries worldwide.
We are aggressively expanding our Americas sales team, which is headquartered in Boston, MA.
The Solutions Engineer (native Portuguese speaker, fluent in English, spoken Spanish would be an advantage) supports the development of the Americas region (Brazil and LATAM), providing technical expertise and experience to the team, customers and partners. Provide Enterprise-level Pre-Sales support and deal management to the region’s key opportunities of strategic and significant commercial value. Execute the Regional growth strategy aiding the team to achieve the defined targets and team KPIs.
The role can be based in any location in Brazil and will report to the Chief Sales Officer Americas (based in Texas, USA).
Customer Oriented Responsibilities:
- Conduct key customer meetings with Sales Executives to provide technical expertise and support in the current state and vision of product development (roadmap)
- Create vision and strategies for CRM and BPM opportunities and design/configure custom demos, presentations, training, and other supportive materials
- Deliver product demonstrations to key accounts configured to match customer expectations and needs
Partner Oriented Responsibilities:
- Deliver company vision to key prospect partners supporting delivery and understanding of our product roadmap
- Help partners defining best approaches in sales strategies based on product specifics and capabilities
Company and Team Oriented Responsibilities:
- Conduct competitor analysis and feedback to R&D and Product teams on product development and Sales Enablement on competitors’ strategic position
- Participate in defining deal win strategies
- Participate in defining strategies for region development
Role measurements of success:
- Overall regional performance to plan
- Growth in existing customer revenue
- Growth in net new accounts
- Win rate in Enterprise partner deals
- Powerful enterprise-grade product
- Limitless opportunities for career development
- Team of motivated and accountable people working with you
- A culture focused on agility and innovation
- Flat organization structure and easy access to C and VP level executives
Here is the profile of the America’s sales leader:
Andy Zambito – Chief Sales Officer Americas - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andyzambito/
If you are interested, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
Info about the company: https://www.creatio.com/