Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & Events
EXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Recent updates on product development, news
on the Creatio partner and customer community
Low-code talks with Creatio
The latest news on low-code and digital
transformation on the Creatio Podcast
10-day virtual event on how to build a successful
digital-first organization with low-code/no-code technology
The company's department:
Senior Solutions Engineer
Creatio is one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies offering a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM.
The company has been highly recognized by key industry analysts being included into seven Forrester Waves and five Gartner Magic Quadrants and recognized as a Leader in two of them.
Creatio’s intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service, and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. With a global team of 600+ dedicated professionals and hundreds of partners, Creatio operates in 110 countries worldwide.
We are aggressively expanding our Americas-based sales team which is headquartered in the exciting Seaport District of Boston, MA.
The Senior Solutions Engineer (being bilingual in English and Spanish would be an advantage) supports the development of the Americas region providing technical expertise and experience to the team, customers, and partners. Provide Enterprise-level Pre-Sales support and deal management to the region’s key opportunities of strategic and significant commercial value. Execute the Regional growth strategy aiding the team to achieve the defined targets and team KPIs.
The role can be based in any US location and will report to the Chief Sales Officer Americas.
Customer Oriented Responsibilities:
- Conduct key customer meetings with Sales Executives to provide technical expertise and support in the current state and vision of product development (roadmap).
- Create vision and strategies for CRM and BPM opportunities and design/configure custom demos, presentations, training, and other supportive materials.
- Deliver product demonstrations to key accounts configured to match customer expectations and needs.
Partner Oriented Responsibilities:
- Deliver company vision to key prospect partners supporting delivery and understanding of our product roadmap.
- Help partners defining best approaches in sales strategies based on product specifics and capabilities
Company and Team Oriented Responsibilities:
- Conduct competitor analysis and feedback to R&D and Product teams on product development and Sales Enablement on competitors’ strategic position
- Participate in defining deal win strategies
- Participate in defining strategies for region development
Role measurements of success:
- Overall regional performance to plan
- Growth in existing customer revenue
- Growth in net new accounts
- Win rate in Enterprise partner deals
- Powerful enterprise-grade product
- Limitless opportunities for career development
- Team of motivated and accountable people working with you
- A culture focused on agility and innovation
- Flat organization structure and easy access to C and VP level executives
Here is the profile of the America’s sales leader:
Andy Zambito – Chief Sales Officer Americas - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andyzambito/
If you are interested, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Info about the company: https://www.creatio.com/