Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & EventsEXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Enterprise Account Executive, LATAM
We create a world where every idea can be automated in minutes!
Creatio (formerly bpm’online), a global software company providing a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM, is growing at a record setting pace. We are aggressively expanding our Americas based sales team which is headquartered in the exciting Seaport District of Boston, MA.
For the role of Enterprise Account Executive LATAM, we are seeking an experienced field sales professional to help us scale the number of Enterprises who use the Creatio platform. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within an innovative SaaS technology provider. Successful candidates will help to build a portfolio of business within the top target enterprises in their territory. Successful candidates will need to drive their own activity and build funnel while being supported by the broader Creatio organization of diverse and executive, product and technical teams.
Our targets are ambitious, and we are seeking engaging, collaborative, successful Enterprise Account Executives who have the skills, experience and track record to make an immediate impact. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Deliver against revenue targets and all key performance metrics
- Generate new business opportunities on an assigned territory, manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, and other items related to normal outside sales function
- Manage the end-to-end enterprise sales process and resource to create and execute winning solution sales strategies
- Establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers (Business and IT)
- Develop and orchestrate sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Focus on new logo acquisition and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
- Ability to work with all customer functions including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing and customer procurement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 7-10+ years of experience working within enterprise SaaS platform sales into large enterprises in LATAM
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Deep understanding of executive -level Enterprise and/or Global Account sales and methodologies.
- Superb written and verbal communications and organizational skills
- Language Skills: Fluency in English, Spanish, and Portuguese a strong plus
- 4-year degree required, with technical curiosity and desire to learn
- Experience with CRM/BPM software space strongly preferred
What you should expect from us:
- Powerful award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrant)
- Focus on making our clients successful (NPS score – 36%)
- Dedicated leaders with open doors
- Steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect you to generate your own leads as well)
- Collaborative environment where everybody is happy to help
Here is the profile of the position’s direct manager:
Andy Zambito – Chief Sales Officer Americas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV at email@example.com