Platforma Low-codeCRMCreatio liderem Gartner Magic Quadrant w kategoriiSales Force Automation, 2020Dowiedz się więcej
WsparcieZasobyPoznaj Creatiokursy e-learningowe w naszej AkademiiZnajdź kurs
Ekosystem partnerski CreatioCREATIO to 5-gwiazdkowy program partnerskizdobywca nagrody w 2020 rokuDowiedz się więcej
FirmaWiadomości i wydarzenia
ODKRYJ CYFROWE WYDARZENIA OD CREATIOdla CIO i liderów cyfrowychZarezerwuj wolne miejsce
Najnowsze informacje na temat nowych funkcjonalności,
newsy na temat społeczności klientów i partnerów
Ogólnoświatowa 24-godzinna konferencja livestream
dla liderów branży IT i cyfrowej
Wydarzenia cyfrowe o tym, jak oswoić zmianę
i przekształcić swoją firmę za pomocą low-code
6 cool features to look for in CRM software
In previous postings, we have discussed the benefits of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to your organization. Gartner analysts say CRM will be a top priority in 2013 and 2014 for enterprise IT spending. Such software enables you to track all you customer-facing processes. By keeping all of this information in one place, you can predict future orders, offer other goods or services based on the client’s previous purchases, and personalize communications online and via regular communications.
If you are considering purchasing CRM software for your company, below are 6 key items you will want to investigate.
- Perhaps the most important criteria for any software purchase is ease of use. You want a system with an uncluttered look that is free from redundant information and keeps your employees focused on what’s relevant, allowing to locate features quickly. Engaging interface that keeps your staff focused on work is a great benefit!
- Consider how well the product you are looking at will integrate with the other systems your business already uses, such as your ERP, BI or marketing automation systems. The more the CRM can blend seamlessly with what your business is already using, the more your employees will embrace it.
- You should compare a variety of CRM systems. While many of them will have similar basic functions, you will find that each should have some unique ones as well. You may stumble across features that is particularly applicable to your company and that can drive greater agility for your business.
- Take a thorough look at how the system stores and retrieves information. Ideally, you would have a system that intelligently puts the information into the context of your current task and keeps all irrelevant data hidden. You also want to be able to obtain information electronically, requiring little to no data entry on the part of your staff.
- Customization is also one of the key factors when it comes to CRM. It’s a great benefit if the CRM platform provides open configuration and extensive API to allow any customizations required for your business and support your business growth.
- Finally, for the companies working on a competitive market it’s critical to have high level of security of any business application. Ensure the CRM solution is protected at several levels.
With some research, you are sure to find a CRM that is a perfect fit for your organization.