Platforma Low-codeCRMCreatio liderem Gartner Magic Quadrant w kategoriiSales Force Automation, 2020Dowiedz się więcej
WsparcieZasobyPoznaj Creatiokursy e-learningowe w naszej AkademiiZnajdź kurs
Ekosystem partnerski CreatioCREATIO to 5-gwiazdkowy program partnerskizdobywca nagrody w 2020 rokuDowiedz się więcej
FirmaWiadomości i wydarzenia
ODKRYJ CYFROWE WYDARZENIA OD CREATIOdla CIO i liderów cyfrowychZarezerwuj wolne miejsce
Najnowsze informacje na temat nowych funkcjonalności,
newsy na temat społeczności klientów i partnerów
Ogólnoświatowa 24-godzinna konferencja livestream
dla liderów branży IT i cyfrowej
Wydarzenia cyfrowe o tym, jak oswoić zmianę
i przekształcić swoją firmę za pomocą low-code
Terms and Conditions
(Version 1.2 effective as of January 2nd, 2020)
#CreatioEverywhere 2020 Challenge
1. The promoter is: Creatio Americas, Inc. at 280 Summer Street, Boston, MA, 02210, USA (hereinafter - Creatio).
2. The competition: The Creatio Everywhere Challenge is a competition involving taking photos or videos and posting them on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter) that include some form of Creatio's logo within them. Throughout 2020, a Creatio judging panel will select up to 12 of the most creative and original pictures and videos based on criteria specified in point 12 and award them with prizes. Participants must include the #CreatioEverywhere hashtag and make sure posts are public to everyone so the organizers can discover them.
3. The competition is open to adults aged 18 years or older. Creatio employees can also participate in The Creatio Everywhere Challenge with the exception of members of the marketing team and those who are members of the judging panel.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchases are necessary to enter this competition.
5. The starting date for entry in the competition is January 2nd and the last day is ends on December 31st, 2020. After this closing date, no further entries to the competition will be admitted.
6. A publication that meets criteria posted within the period of the contest will be treated as an intent to join the competition.
7. A valid competition submission will include a photo posted on one of the three aforementioned social media platforms which includes Creatio’s logo within it in some form (e.g. t-shirts, flags, stickers, cakes, etc.) as well as the #CreatioEverywhere hashtag. The logo should be “Creatio” with an arrow that compliments the letter “i”. Improper or inaccurate Creatio logo designs that do not meet this criteria will be disqualified.
8. Creatio is not responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Multiple entries from the same person on more than one of the mentioned platforms are acceptable, but only one entry will be eligible to claim a prize during the year.
10. Any photos that do not meet the criteria outlined in section 14 will be disqualified.
Winners and prizes
11. The prizes available are twelve $100 Amazon gift cards (or an equivalent certificates for $100) awarded in the competition over the course of 12 months. Creatio reserves the right to announce less than 12 winners depending on the number and quality of submissions.
12. Every winner will be selected by the Creatio judging panel based on the following criteria:
- Creativity: use of imagination to create an extraordinary setting or visual arrangement OR
- Originality: use of unique and difficult to replicate situation or location AND
- Quality: picture or video is clear and legible
13. Posts must include Creatio's official logo in some form within the posted photo.
14. Every winner will be announced on Creatio social media pages and notified via direct messages on social networks. Winners’ posts will be shared publicly on Creatio’s respective social media channel.
15. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 business days of notification, Creatio reserves the right to withdraw the prize from a winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. All participants agree that their name and their photo/post submission may be used in Creatio’s marketing materials.
17. Creatio reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition as well as these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of Creatio’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Creatio via the official site.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. By entering the competition, entrants warrant that all materials they submit is theirs and it does not infringe on any copyrights.
20. Any personal data relating to winners or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants’ prior consent. About how we use and store your data you can read here.