Platforma Low-codeCRMCreatio liderem Gartner Magic Quadrant w kategoriiSales Force Automation, 2020Dowiedz się więcej
WsparcieZasobyPoznaj Creatiokursy e-learningowe w naszej AkademiiZnajdź kurs
Ekosystem partnerski CreatioCREATIO to 5-gwiazdkowy program partnerskizdobywca nagrody w 2020 rokuDowiedz się więcej
FirmaWiadomości i wydarzenia
ODKRYJ CYFROWE WYDARZENIA OD CREATIOdla CIO i liderów cyfrowychZarezerwuj wolne miejsce
Najnowsze informacje na temat nowych funkcjonalności,
newsy na temat społeczności klientów i partnerów
Ogólnoświatowa 24-godzinna konferencja livestream
dla liderów branży IT i cyfrowej
Wydarzenia cyfrowe o tym, jak oswoić zmianę
i przekształcić swoją firmę za pomocą low-code
The company's department:
Solutions Engineer (EMEA)
Creatio is one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies offering a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM.
The company has been highly recognized by key industry analysts being included in seven Forrester Waves and five Gartner Magic Quadrants and recognized as a Leader in two of them.
Creatio’s intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service, and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. With a global team of 600+ dedicated professionals and hundreds of partners, Creatio operates in 110 countries worldwide.
We are aggressively expanding our EMEA sales team, which is headquartered in London, the UK.
The Solutions Engineer supports the development of the EMEA region providing technical expertise and experience to the team, customers, and partners. Provide Enterprise-level Pre-Sales support and deal management to the region’s key opportunities of strategic and significant commercial value. Execute the Regional growth strategy aiding the team to achieve the defined targets and team KPIs.
The role can be based in any UK location and will report to the SVP Sales EMEA / APAC.
Customer Oriented Responsibilities:
- Conduct key customer meetings with Sales Executives to provide technical expertise and support in the current state and vision of product development (roadmap)
- Create vision and strategies for CRM and BPM opportunities and design/configure custom demos, presentations, training, and other supportive materials
- Deliver product demonstrations to key accounts configured to match customer expectations and needs
Partner Oriented Responsibilities:
- Deliver company vision to key prospect partners supporting delivery and understanding of our product roadmap
- Help partners defining best approaches in sales strategies based on product specifics and capabilities
Company and Team Oriented Responsibilities:
- Conduct competitor analysis and feedback to R&D and Product teams on product development and Sales Enablement on competitors’ strategic position
- Participate in defining deal win strategies
- Participate in defining strategies for region development
Role measurements of success:
- Overall regional performance to plan
- Growth in existing customer revenue
- Growth in net new accounts
- Win rate in Enterprise partner deals
- Powerful enterprise-grade product
- Limitless opportunities for career development
- Team of motivated and accountable people working with you
- A culture focused on agility and innovation
- Flat organization structure and easy access to C and VP level executives
Here is the profile of the EMEA/APAC’s sales leader:
Andrew Fenton – SVP Sales EMEA / APAC - Andrew Fenton | LinkedIn
If you are interested, please submit your CV at email@example.com or apply online
Info about the company: https://www.creatio.com/