Plataforma low-codeCRMCreatio nomeado leader no Gartner's Magic Quadrant paraAutomação da Força de Vendas, 2020Saber mais
RecursosExplore o CreatioCURSOS DE E-LEARNING OU NA NOSSA ACADEMIAEncontre um curso
Obtenha ajuda especializada e orientação para uma melhor
experiência com a plataforma
Gestão de sucesso do cliente
Atendimento ao cliente de primeiro nível
com um gestor de sucesso dedicado
Implementação e consultoria
Obtenha consultoria profissional e suporte de integração
de gurus da indústria
- Suporte técnico
Servicios Financeiros CreatioSoluções de CRM para bancos e instituições financeirasSaber mais
Ecossistema do parceiro CreatioCREATIO é um programa de parceiros 5 estrelasvencedor do prêmio em 2020Saber mais
EmpresaNoticias & Eventos
EXPLORE OS EVENTOS DIGITAIS DA CREATIOpara CIO e líderes digitaisReserve um LUGAR grátis
Atualizações recentes sobre desenvolvimento de produtos,
notícias sobre o parceiro Creatio e a comunidade de clientes
Low-code fala com Creatio
As últimas notícias sobre transformação de baixo código
e digital no Creatio Podcast
Eventos digitais sobre como navegar pelas mudanças
e transformar os seus negócios usando o low-code
What’s New. BPMonline 5.2
Use social networks to search customers’ data
BPMonline CRM gets more possibilities to manage customer relationships using Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Ability to search contact info, fill in a contact card with the information from social networks.
- View customer’s profile in social network directly from BPMonline CRM with no additional clicks.
- Based on the information from social networks indicate the contacts that refer to an account.
Google Maps integration
Search Google map for the customer’s location; find the shortest route to the client.
Now you can easily import any data about contacts, accounts and products from MS Excel file. Just a few clicks, and the import is done!
Lead registration and management
Manage leads more effectively – indicate customer’s interest in your product or services; use lead qualification and disqualification capabilities.
- Register full set of information provided by the lead.
- Qualify the lead as a new customer by creating associated account, contact. The system performs and automatic search and if the lead is a duplicate entry it is qualified as a customer.
- Irrelevant leads (e.g. leads with invalid contact information) can be disqualified.
Improved e-mailing capability
Besides MS Outlook integration, you can integrate with any IMAP e-mail service (e.g. Gmail). Thus, you can keep all e-mailing history within a corporate CRM system.
- Every user can set synchronization with his e-mail account without using any additional modules or apps.
- Preparing and sending an e-mail is easier than ever: every additional field is organized in separate area, which can be minimized during preparation of a letter.
- A separate system directory is provided for quick e-mailing history access.
Extended mass e-mailing capabilities:
- Use macros during e-mail text preparations, to automatically substitute them with necessary information from the CRM system.
- Add contacts to e-mailing list not only one by one, but by adding a group of contacts.
- Consider contact’s preferences – if a contact doesn’t want to receive e-mails, he will be excluded from the list.
Search and unite duplicated records
Improved BPMonline CRM duplicated records search and unification capabilities.
- Initiate duplicated records search, or have it done automatically scheduled or during creation of new records.
- Search for duplicated records globally (whole system) or search for a specific duplicated record.
- Add exceptions for specific duplicated records.
- Unite duplicated records, saving all the data.
- Adjust user rights to conduct duplicated records search.
BPMonline CRM analytics arsenal is constantly being improved. New tools for creating custom reports were added to the system.
- Use Diagram Wizard to quickly create new diagrams.
- Get aggregated data not only by full registry of records, but by any single data string. For example, see the date of first call, invoices sum, any other unified data.
- Filter the aggregated data sets. For example, find every company, invoice sum of which exceeds some stated value.
New business-process automation capabilities
Updated business process tools let you build smarter processes, tightly integrated with the core functionality of the system.
- Use process elements to work with any system entry. Open or create contact card or invoice card automatically.
- Have the information gathered, entered or changed automatically by the process. For example, the process can register a new user, change a sale stage, add a product into invoice etc.
- Use the special element – “Question to the user”, to identify future process actions based on the user’s decision.
Updated administrator functionality
New administrator features added to get even more from administrating BPMonline CRM.
- Add new users even quicker.
- Synchronize BPMonline CRM with LDAP catalogues, easily add and activate users through LDAP.
- Use new authentification methods: certificates and LDAP.
- Track changes of records more easily by logging system events.
- Manage access rights to specific features or to the whole system, determine synchronization settings.
Adjusting workplaces and modules
- Use two different modules for BPMonline CRM settings and administration.
- Use separate modules to control user accounts, user rights, system preferences.
- In the main menu, active reminders number is displayed.
- Diagrams of every process can be viewed from the Start Process window.
- The layout of “Access” detail has been changed to make access rights control even easier.
- Directories can now be accessed without opening additional window. Just start entering characters and select an appropriate entry from the list.