Plataforma low-codeCRMCreatio nomeado leader no Gartner's Magic Quadrant paraAutomação da Força de Vendas, 2020Saber mais
RecursosExplore o CreatioCURSOS DE E-LEARNING OU NA NOSSA ACADEMIAEncontre um curso
Obtenha ajuda especializada e orientação para uma melhor
experiência com a plataforma
Gestão de sucesso do cliente
Atendimento ao cliente de primeiro nível
com um gestor de sucesso dedicado
Implementação e consultoria
Obtenha consultoria profissional e suporte de integração
de gurus da indústria
- Suporte técnico
Servicios Financeiros CreatioSoluções de CRM para bancos e instituições financeirasSaber mais
Ecossistema do parceiro CreatioCREATIO é um programa de parceiros 5 estrelasvencedor do prêmio em 2020Saber mais
EmpresaNoticias & Eventos
EXPLORE OS EVENTOS DIGITAIS DA CREATIOpara CIO e líderes digitaisReserve um LUGAR grátis
Atualizações recentes sobre desenvolvimento de produtos,
notícias sobre o parceiro Creatio e a comunidade de clientes
Low-code fala com Creatio
As últimas notícias sobre transformação de baixo código
e digital no Creatio Podcast
Eventos digitais sobre como navegar pelas mudanças
e transformar os seus negócios usando o low-code
6 cool features to look for in CRM software
In previous postings, we have discussed the benefits of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to your organization. Gartner analysts say CRM will be a top priority in 2013 and 2014 for enterprise IT spending. Such software enables you to track all you customer-facing processes. By keeping all of this information in one place, you can predict future orders, offer other goods or services based on the client’s previous purchases, and personalize communications online and via regular communications.
If you are considering purchasing CRM software for your company, below are 6 key items you will want to investigate.
- Perhaps the most important criteria for any software purchase is ease of use. You want a system with an uncluttered look that is free from redundant information and keeps your employees focused on what’s relevant, allowing to locate features quickly. Engaging interface that keeps your staff focused on work is a great benefit!
- Consider how well the product you are looking at will integrate with the other systems your business already uses, such as your ERP, BI or marketing automation systems. The more the CRM can blend seamlessly with what your business is already using, the more your employees will embrace it.
- You should compare a variety of CRM systems. While many of them will have similar basic functions, you will find that each should have some unique ones as well. You may stumble across features that is particularly applicable to your company and that can drive greater agility for your business.
- Take a thorough look at how the system stores and retrieves information. Ideally, you would have a system that intelligently puts the information into the context of your current task and keeps all irrelevant data hidden. You also want to be able to obtain information electronically, requiring little to no data entry on the part of your staff.
- Customization is also one of the key factors when it comes to CRM. It’s a great benefit if the CRM platform provides open configuration and extensive API to allow any customizations required for your business and support your business growth.
- Finally, for the companies working on a competitive market it’s critical to have high level of security of any business application. Ensure the CRM solution is protected at several levels.
With some research, you are sure to find a CRM that is a perfect fit for your organization.