Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesTech hour by Creatio AcademyWeekly meetings for citizen and professional developersJoin now
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & Events
EXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Recent updates on product development, news
on the Creatio partner and customer community
Low-code talks with Creatio
The latest news on low-code and digital
transformation on the Creatio Podcast
10-day virtual event on how to build a successful
digital-first organization with low-code/no-code technology
A new regular update package for bpm’online
Today, in advance of the bpm’online 7.9 release, we are proud to announce the culminating update package for bpm’online products.
The Cloud customers will be updated during the next available maintenance period.
The key enhancements and improvements include:
- Intelligent customer profile enrichment. Users can now manage CRM data faster and with minimum effort with automatic smart data enrichment. The system swiftly finds the necessary company information, such as phone numbers, social media profiles or email addresses in open sources to more effectively enrich account profile data.
- Dynamic Case Management. The latest release features Dynamic Case Management capabilities that allow users to more dynamically and flexibly manage business processes and automate unstructured, 'untamed' processes.
- Bpm’online marketing. Recent enhancements include streamlined tools for lead acquisition and lead nurturing, such as updated campaigns and email marketing tools as well as enhanced integration with landing pages. The key improvements for bpm’online marketing include:
- The 'landing page' element within campaigns can now be placed at any stage of a campaign workflow including registration of customers for a marketing event.
- Campaign logic can now branch depending on the link customer follows.
- Integration with Elastic Email.
- The user tools to effectively monitor and analyze unsent and undelivered emails were added.
- Bpm’online sales. Improved tools for field sales management will ensure smarter and nimbler field sales. Field sales reps will be able to plan pre-configured visits on a mobile device and monitor SKUs.
- Bpm’online service. Upgraded algorithms for calculating case response and resolution deadlines. A user can now choose to set the preferred calculation scheme based on case priority, SLA or select a support plan.
- Administration. Single login with Web Single Sign-On (WebSSo) ensures centralized user management and simplified user authentication in the system.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available at the bpm’online academy.
Read the release notes >>
Sign up for a 14-day free trial to test-drive the new features of bpm’online products:
Explore all the benefits of seamlessly integrated marketing, sales and service products on a single platform - test-drive the complete CRM bundle: