We are looking for a Corporateto drive sales in the strategic Corporate segment.
A successful Corporate Account Executive at Creatio will be accountable for the regional sales performance to achieve revenue goals and growing the number of strategic accounts in the region. The role requires regular travel across the ANZ region.
The role will report to the Sales Director ANZ based in Australia and to be based in Sydney.
- generate new business opportunities in the assigned territory;
- manage end-to-end sales process for corporate-level accounts;
- develop and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations;
- choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of client needs and requirements;
- work with regional partners to align resources and strategies on joint opportunities;
- design account plans and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- proven history in solution selling to Corporate Accounts;
- 3+ years in enterprise software sales (preferably to FSI vertical);
- experience with CRM/BPM software strongly preferred.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- focus on making our clients successful (NPS score — 36%);
- dedicated leadership with open doors;
- steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect you to generate your own leads as well);
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc.