Who uses and benefits from CRM?
Deploying CRM software is beneficial for companies of any size. CRM solutions allow small business organizations to efficiently manage the customer journey without rudimentary worksheets or notebook entries. Moreover, small businesses can expand CRM capabilities following the company's growth by implementing a highly scalable solution with additional functionality.
Mid-size and enterprise-level organizations usually leverage CRM solutions to orchestrate workflows, unify and visualize data and break silos across departments for improved operational efficiency, productivity, and customer experience
As for internal departments, CRM software accelerates Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Business Development, Customer Success, and others. Let's take a closer look at the possibilities of CRM for different business users.
How does CRM software work?
СRM significantly simplifies daily work by automating various activities related to managing sales and marketing funnels, reporting, forecasting, analytics, etc. Customer Relationship Management Software can consolidate in one place all the data and communications from your leads: emails, chats and messengers, forms at the landing pages created with CRM, phone calls, etc.
A CRM system typically includes the following:
- Dashboards with deep dive analytics.
- A client database with detailed customer 360 profiles.
- Customer behavior and interaction tracking across all channels (website forms, e-commerce shopping carts, banners, buttons, and other interactive elements).
- AI/ML tools to suggest the most relevant next-best offer/next-best action for customer-facing teams.
- Data management, segmentation, and automation tools.
- Sales and marketing automation tools, detailed sales funnel analytics, forecasting, and intelligent scoring.
Companies can use those features to engage their customers through their preferred channels, such as websites, emails, advertising, phone calls, chatbots, etc. CRM systems enable managers to automate routine processes and measure team performance to improve operational efficiency further.
Here's an example of how a CRM system can benefit a medium or enterprise software company.
Let's say you work for a large software company that provides a wide range of products and services. Your sales team manages many different accounts, with some customers having multiple contact points within your organization.
- Using a CRM system, all customer data is centralized and easily accessible: customers' purchase history, preferences, and any issues they've had. This comprehensive vision lets your sales team understand customers' unique needs and tailor their interactions accordingly.
- CRM systems can help you to identify trends and opportunities for business growth, for example, determine which products or services are most popular, which geo regions have the most expansion potential, and which customer segments are most profitable.
- By having this information marketing team can clearly understand where they need to start. For example, which PPC activities should be created and which region and customer segment should be covered for a better result.
How does CRM software boost sales, marketing, and service?
Run personalized campaigns to catch more leads
CRM systems enable marketers to build more targeted customer communications using a 360-degree customer view, marketing dashboards, AI/ML-powered tools for next-best action, product recommendations, and lead quality scoring.
With embedded campaign management tools, CRM software can enable marketers to design, manage, and optimize complex omnichannel marketing campaigns (email campaigns, banner ads, search ads, social media ads, ABM ads, etc.). in a single interface.
Track customer engagements across every touchpoint
Integrating marketing into your CRM allows users to capture online customer data via web pages and eCommerce websites, analyze intent data, track engagements with human-assisted chats and chatbots, monitor calls, and analyze social media data.
Customer behavior tracking allows users to monitor all customer interactions, analyze historical data, and utilize AI/ML-powered tools to create personalized offers and product suggestions through appropriate marketing channels.
Accelerate leads to revenue cycles
CRM enables marketers to streamline lead management workflows and design personalized marketing campaigns to engage customers and prospects better.
Stay aligned with the sales team and ensure all leads are qualified and handed off to sales managers on time.
Automate sales processes to boost close rates
Sales professionals can use streamlined sales workflows that guide them through a complete sales cycle, from generating and nurturing leads to a successful deal closure. CRM systems can help identify process bottlenecks and help sales reps promote better customer engagements at each sales cycle stage.
CRM enables businesses to track individual sales rep performance, analyze sales teams' effectiveness, and identify top performers.
Manage sales of any type and complexity
With CRM software, businesses can automate long and short sales cycles, including B2C, B2B, or B2B2C. CRM allows users to manage multiple sales channels in a single workplace (agent desktop), with a 360-degree view of customer data and complete engagement history.
Automate and streamline opportunity management with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) tools that enable you to build data-backed scoring models, suggest the next best action/best offer and assess your sales process effectiveness.
Stay in touch with marketing and customer service
Measure and improve performance
Integration of additional services
Identifying business growth channels
Deep dive into TOP-10 CRM Features
Dashboards & Analytics
Contact & Accounts Management
Lead & Opportunity Management
Orders, Invoices & Contracts
Field sales management
AI/ML Data models
Why is Customer Relationship Management important?
What CRM software pricing is?
The cost of the CRM products is estimated per user/month and depends on many factors:
- Basic and additional functionality.
- Number of users.
- The type of system deployment (cloud or on-premise).
- Additional customization.
- Other factors.
Creatio CRM starts from $25 per user/month.