Creatio Company is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners, and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager. The position includes partner & customer portfolio management, assisting partners with new customers' system launch and support, and coordination of the subscription renewal process.
The role can be remotely based in any location in Australia.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working with customers or partners globally
- Experience in customizing corporate software
- Problem-solving mindset, experience in managing complicated situations, including working with objections, negotiation skills
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in customizing CRM, BPM, and ERP systems
- Project Management skills
- Building trusted relationships with all partners and key customers
- High-quality partner and customer portfolio management
- Assistance in project evaluation, as well as in the technical brief and analytics preparation
- Partner support during system implementation, organization of technical consultations
- Conduct regular health check meetings to discuss customer satisfaction levels process the feedback
- 100% renewal of all Creatio subscriptions upon their expiration
- Advising customers and partners about new Creatio features and product backlog
What you should expect from us:
- Powerful award-winning product
- Collaborative environment. Our corporate culture encourages the exchange of experience and knowledge, readiness to help, and mentoring
- Limitless opportunities for career development. We organize plenty of external and internal trainings. Each employee has an individual professional and career growth plan
If you are interested, please submit your CV at email@example.com or apply online
Info about the company: www.creatio.com