Creatio Company is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners, and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (bilingual in Spanish and English) who will be working with LATAM market.
The role could be based in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina or Chile.
For the role of Enterprise Account Executive, we are seeking an experienced field sales professional to help us scale the number of Enterprises who use the Creatio platform. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within an innovative SaaS technology provider. Successful candidates will help to build a portfolio of business within the top target enterprises in their territory. Successful candidates will need to drive their own activity and build a funnel while being supported by the broader Creatio organization of diverse executive, product, and technical teams.
Our targets are ambitious, and we seek engaging, collaborative, successful Enterprise Account Executives with the skills, experience, and track record to make an immediate impact. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Deliver against revenue targets and all key performance metrics
- Generate new business opportunities on an assigned territory, manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, and other items related to a normal outside sales function
- Manage the end-to-end enterprise sales process and resource to create and execute winning solution sales strategies
- Establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers (Business and IT)
- Develop and orchestrate sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Focus on new logo acquisition and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
- Ability to work with all customer functions including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing, and customer procurement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience working within enterprise SaaS platform sales into large enterprises in Latin America
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Deep understanding of executive-level Enterprise and/or Global Account sales and methodologies
- Superb written and verbal communications and organizational skills
- 4-year degree required, with technical curiosity and desire to learn
- Experience selling CRM/BPM software business applications is strongly preferred
- Native Spanish speaker, fluent in English
What you should expect from us:
- Collaborative environment. Our corporate culture encourages the exchange of experience and knowledge, readiness to help, and mentoring
- Limitless opportunities for career development. We organize plenty of external and internal training. Each employee has an individual professional and career growth plan
- Other essential benefits: paid vacation and sick leave
Here is the profile of VP of Sales in Latin America:
Emilio Marino - https://www.linkedin.com/in/emilioamarino/
If you are interested, please submit your CV at email@example.com or apply online