is looking for a Regional Sales Director to drive sales in Corporate and Enterprise segments of Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan). A successful Regional Sales Director at Creatio will be accountable for overall regional sales performance, achieving revenue goals, and aligning sales objectives with the company’s global strategy.
The role can be based on-site in Almaty, Kazakhstan, and reporting to the Chief Sales Officer.
• achieve assigned sales targets by efficiently executing Creatio go-to-market strategy;
• actively participate in deals and partner engagements. Manage deals with the hands-on approach and direct participation in the sales opportunities;
• aggressively penetrates Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan) and delivers fast business outcomes.
Accountabilities of the role include:
· achieve the assigned sales target for the team;
· develop pipeline by launching sales-driven lead generation initiatives;
· manage key sales conversions;
· accurately maintain sales forecast;
· install a sense of urgency in the team;
· effectively implement changes and innovations.
Being a player-manager/being able to provide individual contribution:
· develop and execute strong and creative sales strategies;
· directly participate in sales;
· build long-lasting C/VP-level relationships with clients;
· engage and develop the channel partners;
· exceptionally deliver sales presentations and demonstrations;
· regular reporting to the leadership on the achievement of targets;
Leadership and management:
· bring and enable talented individuals to the team;
· effectively manage the team, enable the staff to deliver world-class results;
· develop a high-performance culture focused on success, ownership, loyalty and growth;
· build trust, coach, and care to your team, with the goal to boost performance and relationships;
· prove insightful and timely feedback to address underperformance and aid in talent development;
· effectively work with in-office and remote teams globally;
· demonstrate the Getting Things Done approach.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree is a preference;
• 5+ years in enterprise software sales;
• experience in enterprise B2B SaaS industry (selling of business applications) required;
• experience operating in complex, multi-channel, multi-product enterprise sales environments;
• people management skills;
• hybrid work.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- focus on making our clients successful (NPS score — 36%);
- Growing partnership network of leading global system integrators
- dedicated leadership with open doors;
- the steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect you to generate your own leads as well);
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc.;
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties.