We are seeking a strategic and detail-oriented Senior HR Operations Manager to oversee the efficient and effective delivery of HR operations and services within our organization. The Senior HR Operations Manager will be responsible for managing various HR functions, including HRIS management, budgeting, employee data management, payroll coordination, and HR process improvement. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in HR operations, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to drive process optimization and enhance HR service delivery.
This role is a remote — mode working model with the possibility to work from the Warsaw office.
- identify opportunities to streamline HR processes, improve efficiency, and enhance service delivery;
- utilize technology and automation tools to optimize HR operations and reduce manual work;
- oversee the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of the HRIS (Human Resources Information System);
- collaborate with IT and vendors to troubleshoot system issues and implement system enhancements;
- ensure accurate and secure management of employee data, including personnel files, HRIS records, and other HR-related documentation;
- develop and maintain data management policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations;
- generate reports and provide HR metrics and analytics to support business decision-making;
- ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations employee leaves, such as vacation time, sick leave, parental leave, and other types of authorized absences;
- stay updated on HR laws, regulations, and best practices to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations across different locations;
- develop and update HR policies, procedures, and employee handbooks;
- communicate and train employees on HR policies and procedures;
- manage relationships with external HR vendors, such as EORs, HR service providers, and HR software vendors;
- evaluate vendor performance, negotiate contracts, and ensure service level agreements are met.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent work experience);
- excellent communication skills with good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1);
- 5+ years experience in HR operations, HRIS management, or a similar role;
- proven experience in efficient communication with all levels of associates across the organization;
- strong knowledge of HR processes, policies, and best practices;
- experience with HRIS implementation and management;
- understanding of data privacy regulations and compliance;
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- strong organizational and project management abilities.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.