The Solutions Consultant supports the development of the European region providing technical expertise and experience to the team, customers and partners. Provide enterprise-level Pre-Sales support and deal management to the region’s key strategic and significant commercial value opportunities. Execute the Regional growth strategy aiding the team to achieve the defined targets and team KPIs.
The role is a hybrid position based in the UK and will report to the Head of Pre-Sales Europe.
Customer Oriented Responsibilities:
- conduct key customer meetings with Sales Executives to provide technical expertise and support in current state and vision of product development (roadmap).
- create vision and strategies for CRM and BPM opportunities and design/configure custom demos, presentations, training, and other supportive materials.
- celiver product demonstrations to key accounts configured to match customer expectations and needs.
Partner Oriented Responsibilities:
- deliver company vision to key prospect partners supporting delivery and understanding of our product roadmap.
- help partners defining best approaches in sales strategies based on product specifics and capabilities
Company and Team-Oriented Responsibilities:
- conduct competitor analysis and feedback to R&D and Product teams on product development and Sales Enablement on competitors’ strategic position;
- participate in defining deal-win strategies;
- participate in defining strategies for region development.
Role measurements of success:
- overall regional performance to plan;
- growth in existing customer revenue;
- growth in net new accounts;
- win rate in Enterprise partner deals.
What you should expect from us:
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect your team to generate its own leads as well);
- growing partnership network of leading global system integrators;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the London city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.