Creatio Company is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners, and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
Creatio is recognized as a Leader and Strong Performer in multiple Gartner and Forrester reports.
Our culture is about genuine care for our colleagues, clients, and partners, passion, going the extra mile and staying positive.
For the Enterprise Account Executive DACH role, we seek an experienced field sales professional to help us scale the number of Enterprises that use the Creatio platform. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within an innovative SaaS technology provider. Successful candidates will help to build a portfolio of business within the top target enterprises in their territory. Successful candidates will need to drive their own activity and build a funnel while being supported by the broader Creatio organization of diverse and executive, product, and technical teams.
Our targets are ambitious, and we seek engaging, collaborative, successful Enterprise Account Executives with the skills, experience, and track record to make an immediate impact. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
The role could be based in any location in Germany.
- Deliver against revenue targets and all key performance metrics
- Generate new business opportunities on an assigned territory, manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, and other items related to a normal outside sales function
- Manage the end-to-end enterprise sales process and resources to create and execute winning solution sales strategies
- Establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers (Business and IT)
- Develop and orchestrate sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Focus on new logo acquisition and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
- Ability to work with all customer functions, including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing, and customer procurement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working within enterprise SaaS platform sales into large enterprises
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Deep understanding of executive-level Enterprise and/or Global Account sales and methodologies
- Superb written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- 4-year degree required, with technical curiosity and desire to learn
- Experience with CRM/BPM software space is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
What you should expect from us:
- A leading company in a fast-growing environment
- Powerful, mature, and award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants)
- Focus on making our clients successful
- Growing partnership network of leading global system integrators
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards
- A steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect your team to generate own leads as well)
If you are interested, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.