Creatio Company is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners, and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
For the role of Enterprise Account Executive, we are seeking an experienced field sales professional to help us scale the number of Enterprises who use the Creatio CRM platform. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within an innovative SaaS technology provider. Successful candidates will help to build a business portfolio within the top target vertical enterprises in their territory. Successful candidates will need to drive their own activity and build a funnel while being supported by the broader Creatio organization of diverse and executive, product, and technical teams.
Our targets are ambitious, and we seek engaging, collaborative, successful Enterprise Account Executives with the skills, relevant industrial experience, and track record to make an immediate impact. We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Deliver against revenue targets and all key performance metrics
- Generate new business opportunities on an assigned territory, manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, and other items related to a normal outside sales function
- Manage the end-to-end enterprise sales process and resource to create and execute winning solution sales strategies
- Establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers (Business and IT) in a defined set of named Enterprise accounts (~$500M in revenue)
- Develop and orchestrate sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Focus on new logo acquisition and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
- Ability to work with all customer functions including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing, and customer procurement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working within complex enterprise SaaS platform sales into large enterprises in North America
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Deep understanding of executive-level Enterprise and/or Global Account sales and methodologies
- Ability to own and manage the entire sales lifecycle from demand generation to close
- Superb written and verbal communications and organizational skills
- 4-year degree required, with technical curiosity and desire to learn
- Experience selling CRM/BPM software business applications is strongly preferred
What you should expect from us:
- A leading company in a fast-growing environment
- Powerful, mature, and award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants)
- Focus on making our clients successful
- Growing partnership network of leading global system integrators
- Culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication and high standards
- A steady stream of inbound leads (though we expect your team to generate own leads as well)
- Collaborative international environment where everybody is happy to help
If you are interested, please submit your CV at email@example.com or apply online.
Info about the company: www.creatio.com