Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forCRM Lead Management, 2019Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Financial Services CreatioCRM solutions for banks and financial institutionsLearn more
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2019Learn more
CompanyNews & Eventsbpm’online is renaming toCreatio!Learn more
BPMonline Releases a New Version of BPMonline CRM
May 11, 2011 BPMonline announces the new version release of an innovative CRM product that merges CRM with BPM functionality: BPMonline CRM.
This exciting new product is where world class CRM meets the Process Management Age. The core of the product incorporates all the robust CRM functions you would expect with some unique functionalities of BPM (Business Process Management). The BPM module provides a powerful set of tools for process design with automation and analysis fully integrated with the CRM solution. The BPM module uses BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation), the world standard for business notation. This means that processes designed in the solution are easily accessable and comprehesible for business users and IT staff.
BPMonline CRM offers businesses outstanding benefits at an excellent cost which includes:
- Comprehensive BPM + CRM application. BPMonline CRM software combines CRM with business process management (BPM) allowing users to streamline business processes and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Unparalleled self-customization tools. IT solution that can be tailored with the click of the mouse.
- Open configuration. CRM software that enables limitless extension opportunities and assures independence from vendor.
- Affordable solution. Without any significant start-up costs, small periodic payments guarantee quick start with a minimal investment. Subscription includes the right of use, technical support and product updates.
- All benefits of cloud. No additional IT costs for hardware, premises, IT staff etc. Powerful data center, guarantees secured access to BPMonline CRM 24x7 from anywhere in the world.
“By listening and responding to customer needs, today we offer a new version of the product. BPMonline CRM introduces superior integration for BPM and CRM and enterprise-level cloud security. New BPMonline customer relationship management suite allows users to streamline business processes and provide better insight into customer trends while offering easy and user friendly environment. Such a robust solution helps companies meet diverse business challenges easier and at lower cost,” said Katerina Kostereva, the Founder and CEO of BPMonline.
BPMonline runs series of webinars too help familiarize potential users with the BPMonline CRM features, Upcoming webinars currently scheduled are: “Using BPMonline CRM to Streamline Customer-Related Processes” on Tuesday, May 17, 3 PM GMT and “Getting the Basics of BPMonline Customization Tools” on Thursday, May 19, 3 PM GMT. You can also try BPMonline CRM live before attending the webinar.