Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & EventsEXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Regular update package for bpm’online products
We are happy to introduce a new update package for bpm’online products with extended tools for system customization and easier data management.
The list of key updates includes:
- Easier System Customization. In the section wizard, you can effortlessly configure the pop-up summaries to add, view and edit records in any section of the system.
- UX Enhancements. The latest update features a set of tools for easier and faster data management in various system sections:
- you can now use Shift and Ctrl buttons to select multiple records in the section list-view;
- only selected rows are exported during the Excel export, regardless of the preset filters;
- pop-up summaries now allow for saving records with Ctrl+S and Ctrl+Enter hot keys;
- you can now make calls, write emails, or visit websites directly from the account or contact profiles;
- in order to avoid data losses, system notifies users if the current user session is expired.
- Business Processes. It is now possible to utilize additional data sources when using preconfigured pages in business processes, which drastically accelerates their configuration.
- Mobile Application. The latest update makes it easier to process data synchronization conflicts in the mobile app. You can undo the performed changes, open specific conflicting records or request necessary access rights to complete the synchronization. In addition, the latest update package features a two-factor authentication for enhanced security.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on bpm’online academy. Read the release notes >>
Learn more about the functionality that will be introduced in the upcoming regular update packages for bpm’online >>