No-code platformCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesTech hour by Creatio AcademyWeekly meetings for citizen and professional developersJoin now
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner ProgramAWARD WINNER IN 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & Events
Explore Creatio's Digital eventsfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Recent updates on product development, news
on the Creatio partner and customer community
No-code talks with Creatio
The latest news on no-code and digital
transformation on the Creatio Podcast
No-Code Days: Freedom to Create
Join a 2-day conference for IT and digital leaders
on the future of no-code workflow automation and CRM
Creatio’s No-Code Days in Chicago Hosts Amazon Web Services’ Emmelyn Wang, TCS Futurist Frank Diana, Volition Capital’s Sean Cantwell & More
Join Creatio’s 2-day in-person event in Chicago to engage in thought-provoking discussions and hear about the latest trends that are shaping the future of business from renowned tech influencers
Creatio, a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and a maximum degree of freedom, hosts No-Code Days: Freedom to Create on May 26-27 in Chicago. The lineup of featured speakers for this 2-day in-person event includes brilliant minds from the tech space to spur conversations on the future of enterprise, citizen development, and no-code. Attendees will get away with practical insights, fresh skills, new business contacts, and so much more!
From workshops to a battle of opinions to fireside chats — we have prepared a content-packed agenda for operational, IT and digital leaders from various industries.
HERE ARE NO-CODE DAYS: FREEDOM TO CREATE FEATURED SPEAKER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Katherine Kostereva, Founder and CEO, Creatio
- Emmelyn Wang, Global Category Lead, Amazon Web Services
- Frank Diana, Managing Partner, Futurist, Tata Consultancy Services
- Sean Cantwell, Managing Partner, Volition Capital
- Brooks Mcclary, Director of Sales Performance, BNI
- Robin Stennet, Vice President, Innovation and Marketing, TopBuild
- Burley Kawasaki Founder of Tachyon Solutions, One of Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020
- Sam Sibley, Global Head of Citizen Development, PMI
- Jeffrey Turner, Manager of Business Intelligence and IT at Vetoquinol USA
- Stephen Eades, National Lead, Technology & Innovation, Bayshore Specialty Rx
- Gary Scharf, Client Engagement Leader, PMI
- Philip Lakin, Co-founder and CEO of No Code Ops
- Barton Goldenberg, Founder and President, ISM Inc.
- Dr. Ashok Suppiah, Co-Founder and Group CEO, Mitra Innovation
- Aarti Devi, Global Head, Customer Experience Management, Enterprise Application Services, TCS
- Michael Meyer, Chief Innovation Officer and Chief Risk Officer, MRS BPO
- Oren Diga, Manager, Proceed CRM
- Ernesto Bianchi, Senior VP & Founder, BGlobal Solutions
- Sebastien Forget, President, Owner, Solution Metrix
- Chinthi Weerasinghe, CEO, Mitra Innovation
- Sam Biardo, Founder and CEO, Technology Advisors, Inc.
- Julian Masliankov, CEO, TBI Info
- Arjun Jamnadass, Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Gianluca Di Stefano, Partner, Reply
- Yuri Yushkov, CEO, Velvetech
- Diego Valles, Founding Partner and CEO, BGlobal Solutions
- Harith S Gopal, Senior Director – Business Development, PSIOG Digital
- Arun Kumar, Senior Director, Strategic Alliances & Partnerships, Infobip
- Savitha Ramesh, Senior Director – Service Delivery, PSIOG Digital
- Marco Vianello, Lead of Operations, Reply
- Uriel Nusembaum, Solutions Architect, BGlobal Solutions
The full list of speakers is available here.
No-Code Days: Freedom to Create is the free 2-day conference for operational, IT and digital leaders on the future of no-code workflow automation and CRM. Attendees will get a chance to learn how no-code is changing businesses, explore the No-code Playbook, master no-code strategy, network with hundreds of like-minded peers, and much more.
The registration is available via the link. It’s free, but seats are limited.
When: May 26-27, 2022
Where: Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, Chicago, USA
Creatio is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and a maximum degree of freedom. Millions of workflows are launched on our platform daily in 100 countries by thousands of clients. Genuine care for our clients and partners is a defining part of Creatio DNA.
For more information, please visit www.creatio.com.