Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesTech hour by Creatio AcademyWeekly meetings for citizen and professional developersJoin now
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner ProgramAWARD WINNER IN 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & Events
EXPLORE CREATIO'S DIGITAL EVENTSfor CIO and Digital leadersReserve a free seat
Recent updates on product development, news
on the Creatio partner and customer community
Low-code talks with Creatio
The latest news on low-code and digital
transformation on the Creatio Podcast
No-Code Day: FinServ Industry
Explore how no-code technologies are redefining
the future of the financial services industry
New update package for bpm'online products
Tuesday, August 15, 2016
Bpm'online, whose process-driven CRM for marketing, sales and service helps over thousands organizations win more customers, has released a new update package with more than 50 feature enhancements. These include:
• Quick filters —Custom filter conditions are now saved when refreshing a page, moving between sections and re-entering the system.
• Mobile app — Users can now log calls, enter call results and save call information in the communication history
• Data import from Excel — It is now possible to import tagged records.
• Landing page — A simplified interface is now available for landing page integration.
• Process designer —Users now recover data if they close a process diagram without saving.
• Process log —Records connect to a business objects in the process log have clickable links.
To ensure the constant improvement of bpm’online products, updates will take place no less than twice a month. To experience all the advantages of marketing, sales and service alignment on a single CRM platform, sign up for a 14-day free trial: