Low-code platformCRMCreatio named a leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant forSales Force Automation, 2020Learn more
SupportResourcesExplore Creatioe-learning courses on our AcademyFind a course
Creatio partner ecosystemCREATIO is a 5-Star Partner Programaward winner in 2020Learn more
CompanyNews & EventsAccelerate GlobalA 24-hour livestream conference for IT and digital leadersRegister free
New update package for bpm'online products
Tuesday, August 15, 2016
Bpm'online, whose process-driven CRM for marketing, sales and service helps over thousands organizations win more customers, has released a new update package with more than 50 feature enhancements. These include:
• Quick filters —Custom filter conditions are now saved when refreshing a page, moving between sections and re-entering the system.
• Mobile app — Users can now log calls, enter call results and save call information in the communication history
• Data import from Excel — It is now possible to import tagged records.
• Landing page — A simplified interface is now available for landing page integration.
• Process designer —Users now recover data if they close a process diagram without saving.
• Process log —Records connect to a business objects in the process log have clickable links.
To ensure the constant improvement of bpm’online products, updates will take place no less than twice a month. To experience all the advantages of marketing, sales and service alignment on a single CRM platform, sign up for a 14-day free trial: